Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

Well, that was frustrating.

Started decent and then they scored first time near our box and it all fell apart. Faes defending, Daka finishing og shit corners all helped in another tale of having absolutely no spine.

This is Parma Enzo! What did Parma do when he had 4 wins 5 draws and 5 defeats when promotion was what their owners wanted in their first 14 games?  Sacked him.!  He is currently on track to replicate that form in the last 14 games of our season.

• Like 2

Just now, beastfootballx said:

****ing hurts but we have to stick with the manager 

Leicester has been in worse situations and come out of it

Foxes never quit!

They already have, mate. You don't get promoted losing to Millwall and Plymouth in succession with 6 games to go. These were fully winnable. 

They've checked out and it's pathetic 

Players locked in changing room by Enzo..  he'll be rollicking them

I hope someone has the balls to turn around and say we've been playing your way, we ain't got a clue what we're doing. He needs to fk off

I hope his interview goes 

' yes, we controlled possession, had many corners. Created a few chances for patson but he's not a footballer. I didn't realise possession doesn't won games. Vardys just told me 95% of foxes talk want me out, there is doubt so I leave now' then just fks off for good 

• Like 1

The wheels are coming off in such a boring fashion. I mean, it's unprecedented just how boring this capitulation is.

We saw great passion from KDH and Mav at least, they were furious with the missed chances. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

****ing hurts but we have to stick with the manager 

Leicester has been in worse situations and come out of it

Foxes never quit!

Don't think we've ever been this spineless, even when we were shite.

4 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Enzo has locked them in the dressing room lol

Or they gave the keys to Daka and now they can't find their way out. 

lol 

If true though I hope some of the senior players have the balls to tell him a few home truths about his style of football.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

Fook it, last 4 games, Nelson, Coady, Braybrook, Alves, Cannon and Doyle - bring them all in, **** KDH the arrogant ****, sack off Ndidi, JJ, Faes, Daka and Vesty,

Sack off Mavididi too.. he's just a slightly better than Sunday league player that thinks he's better than anyone else.

Doesn't give a shit at all, 

• Like 1