Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

Plymouth post match

3 minutes ago, beastfootballx said:

****ing hurts but we have to stick with the manager 

Leicester has been in worse situations and come out of it

Foxes never quit!

Foxes never quit,sorry this team quit months ago:mad:

Hoping the delay on Enzo is because he's actually left the stadium and been sacked... but in his head he's the messiah so all the blame is on the players.

He picks the team, subs, style, formation.. its all on him. Vardy needs to stick one on him

After tonight performance I wouldn't want to go up, maybe, this a Watford moment, maybe not going up and making big changes next season is the best thing in the long run. If we go up we will have a weak squad cause of having to sell best players, so best to not go up. sell top players and start the rebuild next season 

1 minute ago, filbertway said:

Unless he's holding his hand sup and saying "sorry boys for making you look shit and not making this much easier for you". Hes got absolutely no right to be having a go at anybody 

Didn’t pass it side to side quick enough

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, EastAnglianFox said:

My anger has now gone tbh, it’s just laughable how bad this manager is, yet we just know with those in charge he’s going nowhere unless he walks.

I seriously dislike him, I despise Rodger’s but at least he gave us belief early on and some seriously seriously good football

Rodgenzo 

2 minutes ago, Simonb said:

Sack off Mavididi too.. he's just a slightly better than Sunday league player that thinks he's better than anyone else.

Doesn't give a shit at all, 

Mavididi is the only bit of talent and spark we seem to have at the moment, occasionally joined by KDH. He is the least of our problems

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FosseSpark said:

I support the cluband will continue to. But I don't support this manager and team. They are unfortunately  two different things. The football is shit (it was when we were winning too if you remember). 

Hermansen. Will be at A top 10 club next season or at Juventus or Milan where he belongs.

Vestergaard - He was never ever the answer to building a new system and way of playing. Milk turns quicker. If he was the answer then the question was wrong.

Faes - has always been good for the Dutch league but will never be prem.

Justin's knees have gone. Its patently obvious

Ricardo - thank you for repaying the club and good luck in Porto!

Winks has finally given up on passing to ndidi and kdh as he knows it a waste of time. Going through the motions.

KDH - a fraud. Fair play he' got a few goals but he's 6 or 7 out of 10 at everything, great at nothing. But thinks he's the bollocks. Takes up bizarre positions and hardly ever feeds the striker.

Mavididi - skilful and gritty but isn't even on his own wavelength so don't know how he expects anyone else to be.

Fatawu - overused, misused. A really good player in there. But not one that will be playing Leicester next season.

Ndidi - looks 45

Vardy - is 45

Daka - get me a Colt 45

Iheanacho - who?

Cannon - no ball

Praet - looks like an actor forced to go back to Eastenders after his big itv deal went sour after 5 flops.

Albrighton. A great 30 mins v Huddersfield so let's never ever use him again

Coady - £10m on an England player then never play him even when we are wank.

Doyle - looks about 14.5 stone since his injury.

Choudhury - back to Watford with thee.

Nailed it.

I'm in the position where I'll always support the Club.. but I'm genuinely that pissed off at the minute.. until they rip through the club top to bottom I'm going to support from afar for a bit

I just can't watch this shit anymore 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OadbyBlue said:

Mavididi is the only bit of talent and spark we seem to have at the moment, occasionally joined by KDH. He is the least of our problems

I disagree to be honest. I don't like him.. I think he  like kiernan think they're much better than they actually are 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

After tonight performance I wouldn't want to go up, maybe, this a Watford moment, maybe not going up and making big changes next season is the best thing in the long run. If we go up we will have a weak squad cause of having to sell best players, so best to not go up. sell top players and start the rebuild next season 

I put a thread up a couple of months ago, asking whether or not it would be a good thing if we got promoted or stayed in the Championship. Someone must have wet their pants and moaned about it, as it got taken down.

THIS is why.

Yes, we’d get some dosh but just imagine this lot playing in the top flight AND with a points deduction!

We’d be utterly massacred! Faes and Vestie v any of the top strikers is a scary proposition. 

• Like 1