Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Spudulike

Casual arrogance

The players are brainwashed and believe they are playing the "right way", don't like it up them and can't cope when the chips are down, they arrogantly think they will just turn up and win

• Like 1

It got us relegated last year and it is costing us now!

They think that they are too good to get relegated last season / not promoted this season and walk around the pitch expecting the goals and points to come.

It is absolutely infuriating because we should be too good to be in the predicament 

ticket details for the play offs will be on tomorrow's ticket news fans with bla bla points etc etc fans who travel with club must have i.d birth marriage swimming certificates have breath smelt for alcohol and must have a god darn clapper super glued to hand of choice!!!!!!!!!!!! see that not all control ;) 

I'm not sure about that, we did play with a little urgency to push on and get the first goal. 

Trouble is our inverted wingers are both 1 footed, we're playing a dcm in a forward 8 role, we cant hit a decent corner, and we played with a striker with the worst form ever, but some of those players tried, KDH couldnt have done more. 

The goal we conceded was decent by them, but we had no plan to change shape or personel to make a difference and the most frustrating thing is we have players that can do that. Albrighton, Souttar can both offer something different

• Like 1

Just now, murphy said:

There can only be one reason, to my mind, that we can go from a club steamrolling the division, setting records as we go and then suddenly turn into Rotherham over night and it's not arrogance.  This run of 13 points from 12 games coincides with the emerging points deduction threat.  I strongly believe that many players can no longer see a future at the club and have mentally checked out.  I can think of no other explanation.  It's that lack of character and moral fibre again that has dogged us for years.

Technically Vardy, Ndidi, Praett, Vestergard, nacho, Albrighton, were all probably on there way anyway maybe the good form was will prove to be new manager bounce, for a longer more sustained period because of the dip in opposition quality 

4 minutes ago, murphy said:

There can only be one reason, to my mind, that we can go from a club steamrolling the division, setting records as we go and then suddenly turn into Rotherham over night and it's not arrogance.  This run of 13 points from 12 games coincides with the emerging points deduction threat.  I strongly believe that many players can no longer see a future at the club and have mentally checked out.  I can think of no other explanation.  It's that lack of character and moral fibre again that has dogged us for years.

I cant see that, some if not most of those players tried. They will want to win the league