Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

24 minutes ago, STEVIE B said:

No way Daka starts. 

Vardy will.......it's his turn. 

We wont see Daka play for us again. Any credit in the bank was lost yesterday.

Even the off side goal was brain dead. Was easy for him to get that right.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Meh, whatever, tired.

Let's use the same players, tactics, ideas that are toothless and ineffective, sounds like a plan to me!

This is my feeling too now. I’m really not bothered.

• Like 2

composed my thoughts for the next match by slightly editing some posts from the Leeds United forum. 

Goals have been hard to come by in recent times for Enzo’s men; prompting criticism for the Leicester gaffer for his team selections. Daka finds himself back in firing line, after some inept recent performances, but as of yet, Enzo refuses to replace him.

EM is a very good manager of people and gets the best out of these players and has done a great deal for LCFC BUT he is no tactician he is unable to change his plan A tactics during a game. It is sad but correct

I don't see wholesale changes, EM will stick with that lump up front as usual in the hope he scores and can justify it (which won't justify it at all, simply law of averages) 
I agree Vardy has lost that spark, even his unpredictability is now unpredictable and other teams have his timing.
Won't be surprised to see the same line up.

Enzo needs to get over himself and admit he's got things wrong recently and make changes.

“Won't hold my breath as it took him months to admit he got Piroe and Rutter wrong.” Can’t edit this easily as Enzo as yet to admit he’s wrong.

But changes needed, in style and players.

Give the players more freedom to take risks.

Get Coady in for Faes and Pereira move into midfield with instructions to get forward and be brave on the ball.

Get Daka out for Cannon

Get Piroe or Joseph in for Bamford.

Make changes and be brave.

And if it isn't working do something!!!! Don't just watch and stroke your beard till the 80th minute

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The way WBA and Southampton play probably suits us. They will have a lot more of the ball forcing us to counter attack more. I wouldn't be surprised if we win these next 2, lose against Preston and Blackburn. 

We struggle against dog shit low block teams every single time. If WBA or Saints want to win just low block, it's an absolute piece of piss for any team. Certainly Saints have a manager as stubborn as ours on philosophy, Maybe Corboran will fo his research. 

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

The side will be exactly the same, the tactics exactly the same and the mistakes exactly the same.

It feels as if the Norwich game was Enzo listening to the fans to try and shut us up and prove his way is the best way.  Sadly for him it was good flowing football but he’s too stubborn to change so reverts back to his one move. Vestagard walking to the half way line, allowing a deep block and blasting the ball into a congested area for a man marked forward to try and control under pressure or flick on to a marked KDH. All the while Mavadidi and Fatawu were unmarked waving for the ball. 

Leicester win. 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Surely it's in the players best interests to go against the manager now given they'll be in for a hefty increase in wages if promotion is acheived.

The only explanation is that Enzo has conditioned the team using clockwork orange style programming and they feel sick at any thought of a quick pass forward.  Nothing logical makes sense with our style of play across the season. 

40 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Just realised this is on Sky as well. So the whole world can watch the next stage of our implosion. 

Beautiful. 

I think we will get battered, this will be one of those 0-3 down in 29 minutes job, we’re on the cusp of a proper thrashing I think, shakes on Pompy away. West Brom when they’re at it have some handy players, and this shitty back line will just fall apart. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

Ah, the penny’s finally dropped then.

1 hour ago, StanSP said:

Just realised this is on Sky as well. So the whole world can watch the next stage of our implosion. 

Beautiful. 

12:30 pm kick off, hate them with a passion

Mads 

Ricardo      Coady        Doyle      Justin 

N’didi  

Winks                       KDH 

Albrighton                                      Marcel 

Cannon 

I’m actually a bit gutted to miss this one.

Do we go for the classic Vardy and Albrighton combination or is it time for others to enter the fold.

I do find myself questioning the commitment of the players. Is it purely down to tactics or do we have a bunch of players who can’t be arsed to give that extra 10% as they know their future lies elsewhere next season? 

Maybe it’s just me but I’ve feel that air of arrogance that runs through a lot of these players is in fact toxic because they simply aren’t bothered as they know their pay check is guaranteed. 

• Like 2