Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

I shall be waving my honesty flag like the ensign on HMS PissTheLeague in a squally wind whilst beating a rhythm with my clapper clenched between my buttocks.

Apologies if I sit next to you :blush: but we have to give it everything.

• Like 1

Mads

Nelson   Coady   Doyle

Ricardo                            Justin

Hamza       Winks

KDH

Vardy       Cannon

Try something different. The out of contractors can do one now for me except Vardy of course.

Edited by Gazza M
  • Haha 1

I’ve calmed down a little but I’m still hacked off about everything, the club, the manager, the team,  the whole place but……

When King Power, Whelan, Enzo, Rudkin and the rest of them are long gone we’ll still be there and so will the club (fingers crossed!) 

So next Saturday even if he puts out the same side with Daka on his own up front playing Plan A yet again we have to put all negativity aside, get behind them and try and somehow drag them across the line. 

Personally I doubt it will make much difference but we’ve got to try. 

• Like 2

Mads

Riccy

Coady

Vestergaard

Doyle

Winks

KDH

Yunus

Mavididi

Cannon

McAteer 

subs Stolarczyk, JJ, Nelson, Ndidi Praet, Iheanacho, Vards, Albrighton, Fatawu

lots of negativity about McAteer but when we were winning games earlier in the season he was in the team most weeks, can’t do worse than Fatawu has this last month. Bin off Faes and Daka completely, waste of space both of them. 

We lose 1-0

Having dominated possession without looking like scoring. 

A loose moment sees us lose the ball. They attack down the right.   A player finds themselves one on one with Faes.   Great finish.

It won't happen but I would replace our cbs with Coady and Nelson.   Play Winks and Ndidi as a double pivot .  Allow Ricardo and Justin to push forward.  Ndid to fill in.  

If things are tight late on, take KDH off at the advanced midfielder and let Iheanacho play as a 10.

3 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

this might not be the game for it… but id consider dropping winks and playing a second striker or 10. 

Or let winks play 8 with wilf dropping out 

It's not his game at all. 8 needs energy and quick touches around the box. Harry is more  of a quarterback spraying passes and taking the ball off the defence. Be better off using Ricky there or Nacho but I can only see Wilf, Yunus or Praet there

4 minutes ago, iancognito said:

It's not his game at all. 8 needs energy and quick touches around the box. Harry is more  of a quarterback spraying passes and taking the ball off the defence. Be better off using Ricky there or Nacho but I can only see Wilf, Yunus or Praet there

He isn’t in the NFL

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

this might not be the game for it… but id consider dropping winks and playing a second striker or 10. 

Or let winks play 8 with wilf dropping out 

Definitely rather have Winks in than Wilf. Especially given that Wilf is the player that presses high, would rather have someone like Iheanacho there supporting Vardy/Cannon further up the pitch. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

Definitely rather have Winks in than Wilf. Especially given that Wilf is the player that presses high, would rather have someone like Iheanacho there supporting Vardy/Cannon further up the pitch. 

Winks is still giving it everything. Wilf looks like he has switched off to me. Rather start Preat or Akgun right now.

12 minutes ago, Chelmofox said:

Winks is still giving it everything. Wilf looks like he has switched off to me. Rather start Preat or Akgun right now.

Akgun plays with passion and energy... Praet just does the minimum and it's obvious he doesn't want to be here!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Akgun plays with passion and energy... Praet just does the minimum and it's obvious he doesn't want to be here!

To be fair Praet made a difference yesterday. Seemed to free up a bit more of the midfield and we were getting forward more. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, weller54 said:

There is a lot not to like about Praet, but he is technically gifted and that does help against low block setups. He had a part to play in the 2nd goal against brum. Akgun has a far superior engine room and the technical ability is there but the performances are really inconsistent. Akgun would benefit from a period of starts - but i fear there are politics (finances)  involved preventing that.

Can't explain how disappointed i've been with Wilf last 3 games. Its either not being fit or not giving a toss. I wouldn't be starting against WBA.