Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bob Weasel Fox

WBA (H) Saturday

He 100% won't change the tactics, so within that system, let's see. 

MH

CC

JV

CD

RP

HW

AF

DP

KDH

SM

JV

(don't really care which JV plays where, both a better option than Faes/Daka)

I'd love to see Iheanacho or Cannon come into one of the 8 roles, but that's madness!

• Like 2

We will be down to third by the time gbis comes around as ipswich and leeds won’t both drop points again we have been lucky last 2 games but haven’t taken advantage ourselves . Unless we score early (which I doubt ) we will struggle to break them down and get done on the counter again. It’s First time i actually think we have properly blown it after these 2 results which is gutting 

Doyle will come in for JJ (if fit). Vardy will come in for Daka. Otherwise it'll be the same team, playing the same way, with West Brom employing the same tactics that every other manager with half a brain has realised we have no answer to. Can't wait 

• Like 2

It won’t happen but would love to see us try 4-2-3-1 and focus on players who are committed or shown desire. 

Anyone like Faes, Vesty, Kels, Praet, Wilf and Daka etc leave them out and go with a squad of players who will give everything for these last 4 games. Like I say no chance of it actually happening by the way. 

Hermansen

Ricardo 

Coady

Doyle

Justin

Winks 

KDH

Fatawu

Yunus

Mavididi

Cannon 

Subs

Stolrcryk

Wormleighton 

Nelson 

Braybrooke

Alves 

McAteer

Wanya

Albrighton 

Vardy 

• Like 2

We have to change this system, its been sussed out.Id put Vardy and Nacho up top and change the formation accordingly. Let's just try something different and see if it works because at the moment I can't see us winning any of the remaining games.

The funny thing is we probably win this. We're better against the so called better teams. 

Norwich were on a run but we made them look bang average at best. Our problem is we don't seem to know how to beat the lower placed teams now.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Fazzer 7 said:

the 5 names guaranteed to start, are. Hermansen, Faes, Winks, KDH and Daka. Btw, KDH is too good for this side and will play in the Prem next season.

No way Daka starts. 

Vardy will.......it's his turn. 

9 hours ago, BigGibbo said:

If Faes starts I genuinely don't know if I can stomach it.

its not just fass its most the team more so the under fireing rejects up front dont mind winning 4-3 as long as they win yea hes useless waveing is hands up and down telling others were to pass it to ,im not a big fan of canon but give him a run out cant be any worse than daka/nidi in fact enzzo should go and take is players with him ,but at this moement win next 4 games job done

27 minutes ago, marcymarc666 said:

We have to change this system, it’s been sussed out.Id put Vardy and Nacho up top and change the formation accordingly. Let's just try something different and see if it works because at the moment I can't see us winning any of the remaining games.

He won’t change a thing 

Doyle in for Justin. Give Daka another chance - he’s just having a bad run and will come good soon. Consider bringing Coady on if we’re trying to defend a lead with a few minutes left.

Radical I know, but we’ve got to try something 💪

• Haha 4