Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nolucklcfc

Message from the Chairman.

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

No, say something that doesn't sound so generic or make it different to literally any other club programme notes. 

I get what you're saying.

Out of interest, has he ever done an interview with Radio Leicester or on television to give his say on club matters?

I vaguely remember Mandaric, for example, doing a couple.

1 hour ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

What do you expect?

He's never bothered to do an interview once over here. Imagine if we had a player that had been here for 10 years and never addressed the fans directly or learnt the language....

He used to go on EMT a bit in the early days

1 hour ago, Wymsey said:

I get what you're saying.

Out of interest, has he ever done an interview with Radio Leicester or on television to give his say on club matters?

I vaguely remember Mandaric, for example, doing a couple.

No cos his English is very, very basic. 

If you think on it we’ve never seen Top or Vichai speak live bar a very few words 

1 hour ago, Motty said:

I have sat here tonight drinking way to much.

I realise now we are like spoilt brats.

We want more but then criticse when our "parents" overstretch

Yes Rodgers was a chancer and should have gone way before he did either after forest fa cup defeat or Roma.

But the club had gone all in. 

We are second with yes "I know a bird in the hand" game. I expected a struggle to be anywhere near the top 2 this season. But we have got the best team to ever play in the championship.

Have we really? Players coasting out their time. We were to good to go down last season. Guess what. Yes the owners have made errors but I can still recall the absolute magic of winning the league.

We are Leicester

We have no divine right to be prem

We are yo yo.

We cycle flattering to deceive and plain ordinary.

But we have had our nadir

I am of the opinion that king power are for King Power but our success is their success. So failure for lcfc is failure for king power.

I have no agenda I'm no superfan I don't believe any fan or group of fans is better or more loyal. We are all Leicester.

3 home games 9 points 

Time to lift the lid as in 2015-2016 

Let's have 3 earthquakes.

when i drink to much i talk rubbish you motty haven't . this is a cracking post:appl:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Perhaps ask the manager to inject or instruct some passion and tempo into the players.  Fans react to what they see.  I’d rather a mediocre team that cared.

In 10 years time I’m fairly certain this will be another set of players that I’ll largely forget.  

I’ll watch the game tomorrow, if the fans want to sing then sing.  Do it because you know right now matters and you care but not for owners and  not for the players 

One of my best away days was at Southend.  Football is bigger than the EPL

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

What do you expect?

He's never bothered to do an interview once over here. Imagine if we had a player that had been here for 10 years and never addressed the fans directly or learnt the language....

Have you ever heard an interview from any club's chairman??

8 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

What do you expect?

Wrong.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36210617

Stringer also definitely interviewed him post title win, but I can’t find it…

12 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Hopefully the clappers will be back and they've fixed the t-shirt cannon.

They have a little gun that fires tiny rubber ducks at the riders games. Could borrow that. 

• Sad 1

I chat GPTed this question and what it spat out vs what Top said, wow...

Q- I am the chairman of a football team thats needs to win the remaining 4 games of the season to get promoted. Write me an inspirational message for the fans where we are encouraging their support. The football team is Leicester City. (I know we don't need to win 4 games but still....)

ChatGPT:

```

Dear Blue Army,

As we stand on the brink of a defining moment in our club's illustrious history, the roar of the King Power Stadium has never been more vital. Leicester City is poised for greatness, but it is your unwavering support that fuels our ambition, your passion that ignites our drive, and your belief that fortifies our spirit.

Four matches remain between us and our dream of promotion—a dream that is not just ours, but shared by every single one of you who stands with us, game after game. Your voices have carried us through trials and triumphs, and now, we need them to echo louder than ever before.

We are Leicester City, a team built on courage, determination, and an unbreakable bond with our fans. Together, we are unstoppable. Together, we can turn dreams into reality. So let's wear our colors with pride, let's fill the air with our chants, and let's make these last four games a testament to what we can achieve when we are united.

Onward to victory, onward to the Premier League, and onward to a future written by us all.

Come on, Foxes!

#FearlessFoxes

```