Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton match thread

26 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

I know, Coadys had so much game time recently.. he must be shattered!

It is quite ridiculous that we’re left in this position because of his lack of game time this season. He’s crying out for game time and match fitness, been completely under utilised this year.

• Like 3

Just now, Haywood_6 said:

The build up with Nigel and Warnock is actually hilarious 

Loved it how Warnock was "I know a bit about Vardy" then Nige talks about his kids showing just how close he is! 

3 minutes ago, StevieH said:

Players really need to show up tonight. It's been pretty inconvincing for quite a while now. The Norwich and WBA wins weren't exactly a masterclass. Must admit a bit worried about what we will be like tonight.

I've had to prep two contrasting memes for after the match

1000_F_248730891_2GwA4QBpjPEYeLZg5kEmGyUDGx7S1lUt.jpg

gifted.jpeg

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Andy ****ing Hinchcliffe.

”Vardy has adapted from Ranieri’s counter attacking side to Enzo’s side.”

Rodgers and Puel are going to be pissed with you Andy.

Don't he mean Pearsons

That front three looks dangerous, we will need to be tighter than we were v West Brom, too much space in the back line and these have strikers who can score.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, GrinUpNorth said:

Is that a tag on Nigel's foot?

20240423_193016.jpg

Also it cut back to the studio and Nige suddenly had his tinted specs on you can see on the table there.

Check out the arm design on them...  I'll be keeping an eye out for that leopard design when I'm getting a new pair. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

Justin could do with good game tonight. He's really not convinced me in recent weeks  

Not really convinced me all season - and has the tendency to play it backwards 9 out of 10x. Here’s hoping he does a ‘Hamza vs WBA’ performance tonight. :scarf:

Warnock and Pearson make a great duo for insight. Different but provided more in depth analysis than Redknapp has in forever. 

• Like 1

Probably too early for Southampton to throw in the towel on top 2 as they still have an outside chance. Let’s hope we turn up. I’d settle for a draw, but a win and we’re pretty much done.

Edited by WigstonWanderer