Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

7 minutes ago, bovril said:

Wish we'd played like this earlier in the season but feta late than never.

4 minutes ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

I camemberit 

Brussell Martin tried to wind Enzo up, but Enzo didn't give Edam.

• Haha 1

Enzo has got a few things wrong this season and a lot right. Tonight, he got it phenomenally correct. Performance of the season. We have enough to be going up now and I'm proud of everyone that played their part tonight. The summer will come and next season will start and there will still be big decisions that need to be made. Is this style the way forward with the team we will end up with next year? Do we need a different Manager to get something different from that group of players? They are questions for the summer. Tonight, we sleep well. Tomorrow, we smile at work and Friday we support QPR. I'll miss the Championship.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, southfox66 said:

For some bizarre reason I can see QPR winning this I assume it their last home game of the season, so they will want to a win for the fans to end the season on a high plus be a big sculp for them 

They need a win to guarantee safety so will be fully up for it.

Funny really. Play fast and high tempo, less possession and win comprehensively. Where have I seen that before?

Magical night frankly. Vardy was excellent, Fats sublime and everyone else played an exemplary part in the destruction of Saints. 

1 minute ago, Guppys Love Child said:

Really.  So Enzo actually canned his tippy tappy possession  and control sh1t and we battered them.  Well who would have thought it...

A bit tippy tappy but a much higher press and more direct in possession 

Good shit.

Alot will be made of Fatawu but I thought that was Vardys best game of the season too. It was like he rolled the clock back 10 years. His pressing and runs were faultless. 

Hopefully Enzo sees the value in setting up for the counter now. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FoxTimmy2 said:

Great performance, but lets not get ahead of ourselves we still need to seal this. Southampton definitely didn't look bothered, atrocious defending by them, no urgency whatsoever.

I caught their team crossing the road on Vaughan Way yesterday. They knew as soon as they saw me it was game over... :ph34r: