Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Southampton 5-0 post match mutual touching frisky party

Just now, kristianity77 said:

Absolutely no negatives with that performance.  It almost seemed like we decided to not keep the ball for the sake of it and then be quicker with it when we did have it.   

There may be something in this counter attacking lark…..

Massive negative....it wasn't 9 :ph34r:

• Haha 2

Interesting choice to cede so much possession. Not sure if he’s trying to answer some of those questions about a lack of plan B, or just playing to Vards’ strengths to get us over the line. A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Just now, trabuch said:

Stay on the ball with the match threads Daggers.

Not something I can promise. I’m a team player. Shit match thread starters need a go too…even if none of them got a 5-0 win in the bag like wot I did. 

• Haha 1

god what a result, what a performance, youd think rudkin would break a smile right ? t0sser

we do love to batter the saints!

get in

sky sports and talksport, you can stop w@nking yourselves silly about leeds now, tat was as a performance of champions

• Like 1

Turned off at half time as it felt like a formality and was expecting a bore-fest with both teams playing keep ball and happy to see the game out lol

I bet Fatawu's smile was golden for the 'trick! Go on lad - hard not to love that lad.

With all the context surrounding this game, this club, this season, the performance by Fatawu has to rank up there in our history. I mean 3 goals & 1 assists against a promotion rival, oscillating form, looming financial fight. What a showing and so great to see him take it all in after the final whistle. 

• Like 1