Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hiorns

Fancy dress for Preston?

5 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I would go as all of the trophy’s Cov have won in the last 30 years but the weather forecast isn’t looking too kind on that.

I think you're forgetting their cup final win a few months ago. No idea what the trophy looks like though 

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Are the Hare Krishna's still around ?

Thats so niche 🤣

funny away day that was, although I foolishly declared I was 11 or 12 at the turnstile so had to sit in the seated away area the other side 

Might backfire a bit if we lost this 1-0 and were all dressed up.

Perhaps just stick to similar to the scarves up in the home games, every single one of us with a scarf? 

Would be brilliant for WYS and then "We love you....." which has had its usual end of season resurgence. 

On 24/04/2024 at 15:56, TheLittleBigMan said:

6,000 Fatima Whitbreads. Scenes.

Heard she had to do a sample for a drug test once and failed, as she couldn't get her d**k into the neck of the bottle.

• Haha 2

On 24/04/2024 at 16:30, BrummieFOX said:

Might backfire a bit if we lost this 1-0 and were all dressed up.

Perhaps just stick to similar to the scarves up in the home games, every single one of us with a scarf? 

Would be brilliant for WYS and then "We love you....." which has had its usual end of season resurgence. 

The TV director will not hesitate and will not stop cutting to sad-looking clowns, oompa loompas or dinosaurs if we're losing or lost the game and it still really matters to us

On 24/04/2024 at 17:50, Paninistickers said:

Elephant Man. 

He's basically our own peaky blinder. Cloth cap, mask, brown cape and ideally a walking cane..

Tribute to Leicester's finest 

You're forgetting about the most Iconic of all... introducing Mr Daniel Lambert. Half the fanbase have his gene's 👋🙌🙄

• Haha 1