Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
David Hiorns

Fancy dress for Preston?

16 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Elephant Man. 

He's basically our own peaky blinder. Cloth cap, mask, brown cape and ideally a walking cane..

Tribute to Leicester's finest 

For a long time two of our most famous residents were the elephant and and Daniel Lambert 

:nigel:

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Stadt said:

For a long time two of our most famous residents were the elephant and and Daniel Lambert 

:nigel:

I think I once woke up next to someone I met in ZanziBar that was a cross between the two!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Guest leatherhead32

preston do it every game home and away? that can be the only reason i was threatened by lads 3o plus year younger than me wearing more cheque in beige than my old nan use to.  the leader of the pack even called me fatty !!!!!!!!!!!! that aint a word anymore is it :D  ps i was just minding my own i probably looked a easy target , just took me back to november 79 up there  as a 16 year old goin back to preston rail station had a hell of a time of it they were finding anyone on own to batter after lineker got last min equaliser there were around 20 on us in small groups when we got back none on us new each other but did when we got home.. get up there in fancy dress you may start a trend:thumbup: have a great night you all.