Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Preston (a) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, iancognito said:

It gets rotated between the "leadership group", there's no actual captain.

Seeing as when he is on the pitch Vardy always has the armband, I would say there obviously is

Just now, lcfcbluearmy said:

I'm guessing he will retire at the end of the season and is laying the groundwork for a pundit role

Bit young for retirement.

Could definitely do a job for a smaller club like Derby in this division.

11 minutes ago, Patrick said:

They all hungover still? Weird one to rest players for when we could wrap the league up tonight.

I like that line up ,giving players a chance  we are up anyway,,and we have a strong bench 

Up the foxes 

3 minutes ago, Corky said:

Where's Big Nige? :mad:

In Colin’s basement … he’s not been sighted since last Tuesday! Rumours abound it involves a gimp mask and some very white trainers 🤷🏽‍♂️

I just hope he isn't taking the opposition too lightly with this line up. Hopefully Yunis and McAteer step up with performances. Celebrating promotion all well and good but there is still work to be done.

• Like 1

Just now, wokinghamfox said:

I'm lost by this line up. It's a cup final for FS.

Well maybe this was Enzo's intended team should we have reached the F A Cup final. 

19 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Faes Captain!? 

19 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Faes captain when Vardy, Ricardo and Coady are on the pitch?

17 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Putting Faes as captain when Ricardo, Vardy and Coady are on the pitch feels very make a wish. 

1000004216.jpg.4dd23cfcc0e5038ef821e89cf210befe.jpg

2 minutes ago, wokinghamfox said:

I'm lost by this line up. It's a cup final for FS.

Nah, party tonight and do the business in front of the fans next weekend if we need to

• Like 2

Is there a set amount of games you need to play to get a League Title Winners medal? Might explain some of the players selected? Get them their medal if they’ve done the hard work off the pitch all season.

• Like 1

Just now, BigGibbo said:

I guess the team has been picked based on lowest blood alcohol level?

As long as Coady is starting I'm happy.

Which is why I'm shocked Vardy is starting

Just now, Aus Fox said:

Is there a set amount of games you need to play to get a League Title Winners medal? Might explain some of the players selected? Get them their medal if they’ve done the hard work off the pitch all season.

Stolen from a Plymouth forum last season after a quick google:

To be eligible to receive a Championship, League One or Two winners medal, a player must have been named on the team sheet in at least 25% of the club’s league fixtures in that season.

“Any medals agreed over and above those detailed above will be at cost to the Club concerned.”

That means players must have played in, or been on the bench for 12 games.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1