Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Preston (a) Match Thread

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

Enzo needs to relax a bit in front of the media. He’s very guarded and I don’t think it does him any favours. 

He’s absolutely fine with the media? Talk about nitpicking. Also there will be some language barriers etc 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ricey said:

Enzo needs to relax a bit in front of the media. He’s very guarded and I don’t think it does him any favours. 

I actually think it’s quite endearing that he’s not media slick. Rodgers was dripping with media training.  He’s clearly suspicious of loaded questions. No problems with it to be honest. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ricey said:

I think instead we could all do with fixating less on what he says when pushed in front of the cameras in a language he's clearly not 100% comfortable with

2 minutes ago, Ricey said:

He starts most sentences with “No””, I know the journalists speak a lot of b******s and it’s his way of steering the conversation to what he wants to say but it comes across as rude. “Enzo, your side are playing well and winning games, you must be happy…” Enzo “No”!