Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Blackburn (H) Match-Thread

Just now, Daggers said:

So, all that's left for me to say is - @NaijaFox, your thread was shit. It began in a sloppy fashion, the middle bit was dull, and the result was predictable. You've let the team down, you've let you're family and friends down, but most of all you let yourself down.

Spend your summer in deep contemplation.

You realise you have to start every match thread next season now? We’re going to need every ounce of luck.

Not sure why anybodys surprised,  this has been the norm against relegation fodder recently. Fail to score and lose to breakaway goals. 

3 minutes ago, sylofox said:

😆 🤣 😂  brum gone plymouth stay up. Just need Leeds to fvck up now for a perfect season

+ Russel Martin losing in the play-offs plz! 

Going to get pelters for this and I appreciate the bigger picture, however…..

We’re so soft and that was not the performance of a ruthless team. I know we achieved our aim but we should try to win every game and that performance showed a lack of integrity. I’m naturally thrilled with the season as a whole but the club needs more drive.

• Like 2

Just now, sm1 said:

Not sure why anybodys surprised,  this has been the norm against relegation fodder recently. Fail to score and lose to breakaway goals. 

Faes and Veste are absolutely turd at preventing breakaway goals. 

I'd personally sign 2 starting CB's over the Summer, but suspect we will only sign 1. 

9 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Get Sammy and the Birmingham lad on the cheap, sounds like a decent idea.

Might have had a better chance, if we relegated them. No way we get Smzodics with our finances. Championship premium to pay. 

1 minute ago, brownfox said:

Anyone seen Muzzy Izzet lately? He looks a bit rough, he looks like he’s got a blacked out Range Rover and around 10 barbers and car washes as money laundering fronts!!

Saw him in South Wig tescos the other week, said hello, had 5 mins. Club legend and living the dream (usually in a Fleckney boozer).

Just now, Sly said:

This is the most underwhelming promotion / championship win ever. 

Just keep staring at the highlighted words and it will feel better eventually.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Bryn said:

You realise you have to start every match thread next season now? We’re going to need every ounce of luck.

Nope.

I'm retiring.

• Sad 1

Just now, Dahnsouff said:

Just keep staring at the highlighted words and it will feel better eventually.

It won’t lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, adamkhalifa said:

Might have had a better chance, if we relegated them. No way we get Smzodics with our finances. Championship premium to pay. 

It was clearly the old ‘5m discount if you roll over’ ploy from us…