Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

The joke thread

5 hours ago, davieG said:

This is the version I told my kids when they were kids

Three balloons. Daddy balloon, mummy balloon and baby balloon.

Daddy balloon tells baby balloon, look son, you are much to old to sleep with mummy and daddy, you will have to sleep in your own bed. Baby balloon protests, I like sleeping with you and mummy. No you are not sleeping with us and that's final. Ok says baby balloon sadly.

Two in the morning baby ballon wakes up and decides to climb into bed with mummy and daddy. He finds there is no room, so he unties his dad's knot and lets out some air, and ties him up again. Still no room, so he unties his mummy's knot and also lets some air out and ties her up again. he still can't get in, so he unties his own knot, lets out some air, and ties himself up again, he finally has room, and snuggles down with mummy and daddy.

The next day they all wake, and daddy balloon is really angry. He says son, I am really disapointed with you, I said you can't sleep with us. you've let me down, your mummy down, and your self down. 

:clap:

On 13/06/2017 at 16:43, davieG said:

This is the version I told my kids when they were kids

Three balloons. Daddy balloon, mummy balloon and baby balloon.

Daddy balloon tells baby balloon, look son, you are much to old to sleep with mummy and daddy, you will have to sleep in your own bed. Baby balloon protests, I like sleeping with you and mummy. No you are not sleeping with us and that's final. Ok says baby balloon sadly.

Two in the morning baby ballon wakes up and decides to climb into bed with mummy and daddy. He finds there is no room, so he unties his dad's knot and lets out some air, and ties him up again. Still no room, so he unties his mummy's knot and also lets some air out and ties her up again. he still can't get in, so he unties his own knot, lets out some air, and ties himself up again, he finally has room, and snuggles down with mummy and daddy.

The next day they all wake, and daddy balloon is really angry. He says son, I am really disapointed with you, I said you can't sleep with us. you've let me down, your mummy down, and your self down. 

Original is best

If rumours coming out of the BBC sports department are to be believed, Steve Cram's days as the corporation's Voice of Athletics may be coming to an end. Talks are continuing, but it appears that his contract will not be renewed.

Pressed by journalists for an update on negotiations, Cram remarked, "I'm not going to give a running commentary".

A husband went to police station to report his missing wife:

Husband :-I’ve lost my wife, she went shopping yesterday and has still not come home.
Sergeant :-What is her height ?
Husband:-I really never noticed.
Sergeant :- Build?
Husband:-Not slim, not really fat.
Sergeant :-Color of eyes?
Husband :-Never noticed.
Sergeant :-Color of hair?
Husband :-Changes according to season.
Sergeant :-What was she wearing?
Husband :Dress/suit/ I don’t remember exactly.
Sergeant : Did she go in a car?
Husband :-yes.
Sergeant :-What kind of car was it?
Husband :-Black Audi A8 with super charged 3.0 liter V6 engine generating 333 horse power with an eight-speed triptonic automatic transmission with manual mode. And it has full LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes for all light functions and has a very thin scratch on the front left door.……………. at this point the husband started crying...

Sergeant:-Don't worry sir.......We will find your car.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beliall said:

LED headlights, which use light emitting diodes

LED's that use LED's really?

I thought all LEDs used LEDs???

in which case my joke stands…. Is factually correct and is <according to me and me alone> funny!!!!

5 hours ago, Renart said:

I have a few jokes about unemployed people but it doesn't matter none of them work.

55 minutes ago, Buce said:

How does the Navy separate the men from the boys?

With a crowbar...

A book just fell on my head. I've only got my shelf to blame.

I found a rock yesterday which measured 1760 yards in length. 

It was a real milestone.

Having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels.

Been to see Tim Vine, have you?