Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sods

Leicestershire County Cricket Club

Bit cosmetic but still a good move.

Leicestershire County Cricket Club can announce a change to the Club’s colours to Green and Red.

The change coincides with the new chapter at the Club and changes the brand back to its original colours, but with a new and fresh feel.

Leicestershire CCC CEO, Sean Jarvis said: “We needed something to epitomise the Club’s new chapter and for us, going back to the Club’s original colours but with emphasis upon a new, fresh approach was important to everyone at the Club.

"I'd also like to thank our Foxes 50 partner, CWA for supporting the club with the brand refresh.

“This is the first stage of the brand refresh, there will be more to come over the next few months.”

https://www.leicestershireccc.co.uk/news/2020/october/a-new-look-with-a-familiar-feeling.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=club&utm_campaign=colourchange_141020&fbclid=IwAR2RH6tXkOCyXjWUOKf6rlatVOa33yIBDrnTZ-MsTgV-B69o4Pq66yIH_ic

I’m 26 and have never played cricket in my life, not even at school. 

Decided I’m gonna give it a go with one-to-one lessons in the hope of joining a team one day, even if it means going for a duck against Barlestone Under 12s.

Never watched it until the 2009 Ashes and it’s probably my second favourite sport now. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Decided I’m gonna give it a go with one-to-one lessons in the hope of joining a team one day, even if it means going for a duck against Barlestone Under 12s.

Never watched it until the 2009 Ashes and it’s probably my second favourite sport now. 

I'm 31 and want to do the same lol:) 

• Like 1

On 24/10/2020 at 18:53, RonnieTodger said:

On 24/10/2020 at 19:09, deejdeej said:

I'm 31 and want to do the same lol:) 

My mate in his early thirties did the same last year after watching the World Cup final. He was drafted into playing in the North Wales Leagues within a couple of months! All the best to both of you, it's a great sport and you'll pick it up quickly enough.

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, harpendenfox said:

Good luck to Rishi. A three year contract though?

Generous. Good player i hear. Very strong county so was never getting alot of opportunity

3 years is odd though. Who else would be in for him? 

Glad to have him on board

Generally Patel seems to have been fairly highly rated and looks to be moving on from what is a very strong side in order to get more first team cricket.

Signing any young player is a risk so bit surprised at the 3 year deal but Nixon will at least have had a good look at him during the loan spell so here's hoping it works out for the lad.

We will have to wait and see but I feel optimistic that Patel will be a welcome addition to our batting.

Edited by CrawlingFox
  • Like 1