Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a good birthday (Christmas eve).  Two younger bros, my dad and his wife and one of my bros gfs came round for my birthday/xmas. Made some nice curry lamb and aloo gobi while the missus made some roti. Had a strawberry shortcake birthday cake. Dad brought some pastries that were yummy. Alcohol as usual lol.

My kids absolutely  adore my two younger brothers so loved seeing them  all play around and be silly.

Off to the brother inlaws on xmas day.

Have a good xmas everyone!

12 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Had to fix the kid's new telly to the wall but couldn't find my drill anywhere. Had to pop down Wilkos to buy a new one. Off to the football in a bit.

Should have said webbo, I would've leant you one.

Edited by Strokes
  • Like 1

Guest CityFan 06
3 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

One of the worst of my life so far

If it's any consolation, I'm not having the best of times at the moment. Hope you are ok, one of my favourite posters on FoxesTalk.

Edited by CityFan 06

Ok here goes.....

First of all let me say thanks for the kind messages I've received already. This forum, particularly recently has been heart warming to read. The posts in here and the depression thread shows what brilliant people we have on this forum.

So i'll give you a bit of a back story so things make a bit more sense. I'd been with my partner 2 years when we found out that we were having a baby. It was a good relationship and we were both really excited to be parents. I'd say she's always been a bit more into me than I was her but I did love her a lot. She is originally from Norfolk but she relocated to Leicester to be with me after a few months of us being together. Anyway, two weeks before se was due to give birth we got an eviction notice from our landlord saying he needs the house to live in himself. Mass panic as you can imagine. She'd also been made redundant whilst being pregnant which is a whole different story. This meant we were relying on my modest wage to find somewhere to live. We could no longer afford private rent and the council were so unhelpful. My mums house wasn't big enough to stay at so we moved in with her folks in Norfolk. Less than ideal as you can imagine! We eventually managed to get ourselves in with a housing association and got a flat together. Money was a constant struggle as she couldn't work without requiring child care which is too expensive. We had somany knocks that we both became depressed and basically stopped being a couple. We still loved each other but just had no energy to make it work.

two months ago she decided she couldn't do it anymore and broke up with me. I was devastated mainly because I knew I'd be seeing less of my daughter but also we still loved each other. I moved back to Leicester determined to sort myself out and instantly felt like I was home. I didn't enjoy living in Norfolk, I felt really lonely and isolated. Being back around my friends and family was a real boost to me and I started to get back to my old self. When I'd go back to see my daughter or she brought her to Leicester she saw the old me and the feelings came back. We decided to try and make things work but with me living here and her eventually moving back to Leicester when she can get a house swap and when both of us had our heads sorted.

I've been making so much effort and we got back to enjoying each others company and having lovely family days. She's been a bit more reserved but she said it was because her depression is more severe. Then today I found out that she's been going on a site that you can meet people for sex. The profile was vulgar and made her sound like a proper slut. It made me physical sick! I confronted her and she admitted it but says that she never met anyone from it and she created it when we split up and hasn't used it since we've been trying to make things work. On the profile it says it was created 3 weeks ago which was very much when we were trying to sort things out. She massively denies this and says it was like 7 weeks ago instead.

After going completely ballistic about it ive decided to give her one more chance as I'm desperate for us to be a family and I miss my daughter like hell. I know i'm being a complete mug and she's more than likely lying but I just don't know what to do! She seems genuinely sorry and says she's gonna do everything she can to make things work and that she'll never lie again. I want to forgive her but I fear I'm just gonna be a paranoid mess. I've never worried about where she's going or anything like that but she's completely shattered my trust.

Sorry to bore you with such a long and unstructured post but as you have all said its a great place to unload

• Like 4