Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

1 minute ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Surely there must be more to the whole thing than just an incident that occurred 3 years ago.

That's what I was trying to get at.

Think the point is it never happened and he's attempting to take the mick out of the historical sexual assault claims flying round at the moment 

Anyone living in the Glen Parva, Aylestone, Blaby area becareful of a couple going round knocking on doors saying they have broke down and ran out of petrol.

They broke into the Glen Parva memorial hall last Thursday and stole the poppy charity box and another charity box in the library. Quite a few break ins have happened in the past few weeks also.

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Anyone living in the Glen Parva, Aylestone, Blaby area becareful of a couple going round knocking on doors saying they have broke down and ran out of petrol.

They broke into the Glen Parva memorial hall last Thursday and stole the poppy charity box and another charity box in the library. Quite a few break ins have happened in the past few weeks also.

What car were they driving if you don't mind me asking ....    :)

2 hours ago, Buce said:

Do you not think it might just possibly have been satire?

2 hours ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Surely there must be more to the whole thing than just an incident that occurred 3 years ago.

That's what I was trying to get at.

Well, you are both right really ...    a very very good friend of mine did a lot of voluntary work ...   he really loved it and it gave him a real purpose in life ...   then, out of the blue, something cropped up that apparently happened a long time in the past.   It was absolute crap (you'll just have to believe me) but he was questioned at length (not a police matter) and felt pressured and embarrassed into giving up the voluntary work.   A lot of people that he helped were gutted and really miss him.  He is very down at the moment.   I left him sat there on his own watching the TV.

I wanted to help but there is sod all I can do..   My post was quite cathartic and made me feel a bit better.   

22 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Saw Russell Brand at De Mont last night. I know more people hate him than love him, but I thought he was brilliant. 

Terrible cold today ...   just can't stop sneezing ...    oh hang on, here it comes ....      ahhhhwanka !!! ...   sorry about that.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Saw Russell Brand at De Mont last night. I know more people hate him than love him, but I thought he was brilliant. 

Likewise, I saw him there a couple of years back and he was excellent - very funny indeed, including about his own egotism.

I'm sure he'd become seriously irritating company after 10 minutes and some of his political interventions are naive, but he was funny and thought-provoking in performance....all down to personal taste, though.

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Like 1

After way too many years, of protests, arguments, discussions, letters, phone calls, emails and general shouting... Australia finally has spoken and said YES!

Image result for yes rainbow

A very good day for all as we become slightly less discriminatory 

• Like 3