Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Day hits 33 degrees by 9am.. arrive at work to find one of the others has a flat tyre and apparently im the only one capable of changing it, so out in the bastard sun jacking up a 4wd drive and lugging spares around etc. Sweated like working out in a sauna.

15 hours ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Got refunded an hour ago. Just over £400 back with the below message via email.

Thank you for contacting us today. We can confirm that your refund is being processed and your card has been cancelled.

We thought you might like to know what happens next:

When will you see a refund?

Your refund will appear in your account by 6pm on the day your fraudulent transaction debits. If you raised your case after 4.30pm the refund will appear by 10am the following day.

If the disputed payment(s) are pending, you will be refunded by 6pm on the day that the transaction(s) debits the account.

When will you receive your new card?

You will receive your new debit card within the next 4-6 days. It will already be active with the same PIN, unless you have requested otherwise.

Boost your online defences with Rapport

To help protect you when you're online, download our free security software. Rapport protects you by:

• Shielding your Digital Banking details from prying eyes
  • Protecting your card details when shopping online
  • Protecting your personal details, even if your computer has a virus

It works with your current antivirus software, by identifying and removing malware from your computer, and also keeping you secure online by detecting phishing websites.

Download Rapport today

Need any further assistance?

If you need any further assistance with anything else regarding your call today, please call us free on 0800 161 5152, select option 3 and we will be happy to help.'

I rarely use PayPal; the last time I used it was to donate to this forum last week and the last and first transaction before that on that site was in May.

Not sure how I can protect myself against being a hacking victim, especially when I thought my details would be secure via a US firm giant? Out of the blue, certainly.

Alright, hands up, which of you buggers did it?

Editr, shouldve finished reading the thread..although i find it somewhat odd that @Dr The Singh is suddenly claiming a broken laptop, just an excuse to be offline for a while perhaps? ;)

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 1

Watched my 8 year old boy parade with the Cubs, Scouts, Brownies etc. this morning. Took me back to when I did this as a kid.

Bless em all for being on their best behaviour and it was followed by a lovely remembrance service afterwards. The minute silence and laying of the wreaths was very somber and emotional.

The whole thing was wonderfully organised and one of those rare moments where I felt proud to be British today...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Watched my 8 year old boy parade with the Cubs, Scouts, Brownies etc. this morning. Took me back to when I did this as a kid.

Bless em all for being on their best behaviour and it was followed by a lovely remembrance service afterwards. The minute silence and laying of the wreaths was very somber and emotional.

The whole thing was wonderfully organised and one of those rare moments where I felt proud to be British today...

I remember my girls marching with the Girl's Brigade, very proud.

• Like 1

Spent the day down at the local cop shop ...   i told my mate down the pub last night that about 3 years ago a woman (that we both know) brushed by me on the way out of Tesco's ...   I didn't think much of it at the time but when my mate asked me if, when she did it, her hand had touched my bottom, I had to think really hard ...   I told him it MAY have done and he shouted "Right follow me !!" and virtually frog marched me down to the local Police station.   It was shut when we got there last night with a sign up saying 'Closed due to staff illness' so we went home and came back this morning.  I took my old jacket that I think I was wearing that day with me for forensic analysis and they put it into one of those evidence bags.   I heard later from someone else that two squad cars pulled up at her house and dragged her out of the house kicking and screaming with plasti cuffs on  She's a single parent with two kids but the social took them away and will be questioning them tomorrow using NAKED DOLLS to check for any impropriety that THEY may have suffered at her hands. 

Serves the bitch right !! ...    I hope they throw the book at her !

P.S  Tomorrow I'm going back in for 'Counselling' which I'm really looking forward to as the woman taking it is a really tasty bit of skirt and I may just ask her out for a drink afterwards ...   every cloud and all that !!   :)

Been thinking I've been paying too much NI tax for a while now, so checked my payslips and the buggers have had me on the Basic Rate (br tax code) all year, so I've been paying without getting any Personal allowance. Not sure why as I havent changed jobs or claimed any other income this tax year. Glad I spotted it now rather than wait without my money until it gets corrected next summer. 

Should be a nice rebate coming my way once I can get it sorted, just in time for Christmas. Fingers crossed it's not *too* painful trying to deal with HMRC (not counting my chickens just yet) :D

2 hours ago, Countryfox said:

Spent the day down at the local cop shop ...   i told my mate down the pub last night that about 3 years ago a woman (that we both know) brushed by me on the way out of Tesco's ...   I didn't think much of it at the time but when my mate asked me if, when she did it, her hand had touched my bottom, I had to think really hard ...   I told him it MAY have done and he shouted "Right follow me !!" and virtually frog marched me down to the local Police station.   It was shut when we got there last night with a sign up saying 'Closed due to staff illness' so we went home and came back this morning.  I took my old jacket that I think I was wearing that day with me for forensic analysis and they put it into one of those evidence bags.   I heard later from someone else that two squad cars pulled up at her house and dragged her out of the house kicking and screaming with plasti cuffs on  She's a single parent with two kids but the social took them away and will be questioning them tomorrow using NAKED DOLLS to check for any impropriety that THEY may have suffered at her hands. 

Serves the bitch right !! ...    I hope they throw the book at her !

P.S  Tomorrow I'm going back in for 'Counselling' which I'm really looking forward to as the woman taking it is a really tasty bit of skirt and I may just ask her out for a drink afterwards ...   every cloud and all that !!   :)

What are you and your friend actually accusing the woman of if you don’t mind me asking?