Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well I didn't hear back from the job I was hoping for at a BMW main dealer.

But, I've had an outrageous payrise for delivering for Amazon.

I'm now just over £70 a week better off.

I might as well stick at it, but I'll apply for jobs that I'd REALLY like if they come up.

I'm taking home a silly amount of money for driving a van.

Could genuinely have my own Amazon delivery franchise in 18 months if I save and invest wisely.

• Like 4

On 18/06/2021 at 03:08, Innovindil said:

Any vets/cat experts in the house?

Just noticed my cat has a small red bump on the back of her neck. Had her vaccinated a couple of weeks ago so she can go to a cat hotel, no idea if this is common or potentially a problem? Anyone any ideas please?

c7cf2dc977932fa286377b91c25f54d4.png

ddoes your cat go outside, or is there another cat in the house...looks a little like another cat scratch... possible infection (cats have amazing "poison" in the mouths and claws).

Keep an eye on it.. if it keeps staying inflamed.. vet for sure. The Vaccination shouldnt cause this

• Thanks 1

On 17/06/2021 at 20:08, Innovindil said:

Any vets/cat experts in the house?

Just noticed my cat has a small red bump on the back of her neck. Had her vaccinated a couple of weeks ago so she can go to a cat hotel, no idea if this is common or potentially a problem? Anyone any ideas please?

c7cf2dc977932fa286377b91c25f54d4.png

If you haven’t had it looked at get a couple more sharper pics  ..  I’ve got my mate coming round this morning and he’s a vet ..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Countryfox said:

If you haven’t had it looked at get a couple more sharper pics  ..  I’ve got my mate coming round this morning and he’s a vet ..

Haven't had it looked at yet but it appears to be getting smaller. At work for the next few hours so won't be able to snag any more pics this morning. Cheers for the offer though bud. 

6 hours ago, ozleicester said:

ddoes your cat go outside, or is there another cat in the house...looks a little like another cat scratch... possible infection (cats have amazing "poison" in the mouths and claws).

Keep an eye on it.. if it keeps staying inflamed.. vet for sure. The Vaccination shouldnt cause this

My cats are indoor cats and the only other cat in the house is her son, they usually get along pretty well but they could have had a fight while I was at work. 

• Like 1

Checked on my caravan the other day ...   been sat there for years and still looking good with no maintenance required at all ...  creepy crawley free inside as I put fine mesh over every ventilation hole ...    and ...  totally untouched !! ...  always expect to find someone in it but luckily it is in the middle of nowhere ..  tbh even I have trouble finding it sometimes ! ..   :)

IMG_6500.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Countryfox said:

Checked on my caravan the other day ...   been sat there for years and still looking good with no maintenance required at all ...  creepy crawley free inside as I put fine mesh over every ventilation hole ...    and ...  totally untouched !! ...  always expect to find someone in it but luckily it is in the middle of nowhere ..  tbh even I have trouble finding it sometimes ! ..   :)

IMG_6500.jpg

ok dexter

• Haha 3

57 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

IMG_6500.jpg

UK 's equivalent to bill gates over here with all this land he owns. Tsk tsk 

Must be nice though to be able to do that.

3 hours ago, Jattdogg said:

UK 's equivalent to bill gates over here with all this land he owns. Tsk tsk 

Must be nice though to be able to do that.

lol ..   land belongs to the farmer .. and I keep him well supplied with venison and rabbit ..  :thumbup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

If there is a letter bombing in Leicestershire we know where to look.

Hahaha this is funny

46 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

lol ..   land belongs to the farmer .. and I keep him well supplied with venison and rabbit ..  :thumbup:

42 minutes ago, Beliall said:

you sell his own game back to him?

Nobody said @Countryfox wasn't brilliant!

• Like 1

Went to the monday comedy night at the Black Horse last night and we were sat on the table right in front of the stage…. My boss got absolutely roasted for 2 hours, today wasn’t awkward at all.

The headliner was Clinton Baptiste from Phoenix Nights lol 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Went to the monday comedy night at the Black Horse last night and we were sat on the table right in front of the stage…. My boss got absolutely roasted for 2 hours, today wasn’t awkward at all.

The headliner was Clinton Baptiste from Phoenix Nights lol 

did he call your boss a nonce?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sharpe's Fox said:

did he call your boss a nonce?

To be honest they all went many steps further than this, was thoroughly brutal I’m not going to lie.

I got told that I was “really ****ing him off” when my name wasn’t John and I wasn’t any of the six star signs he shouted out.

1 hour ago, Beliall said:

you sell his own game back to him?

No mate ..  he doesn’t pay for it just let’s me shoot there and keep my clapped out caravan in the middle of his 200 acre wood …. and it’s one thing seeing a deer munching your crops to having 20 steaks and a pile of mince put into your freezer after stalking shooting gralloching and butchering it …. tbh I think he gets a good deal !! 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Countryfox said:

No mate ..  he doesn’t pay for it just let’s me shoot there and keep my clapped out caravan in the middle of his 200 acre wood …. and it’s one thing seeing a deer munching your crops to having 20 steaks and a pile of mince put into your freezer after stalking shooting gralloching and butchering it …. tbh I think he gets a good deal !! 

I watched a video on gralloching a deer on youtube (fieldsports channel) and thats some cool technique. Is that you? Lol

31 minutes ago, FoxesDeb said:

I saw you had posted, so I came to say welcome back. That's rubbish news though, I hope you're all OK 

I'm fine thanks, it's just 1 of those things.

• Like 1