Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

On 11/05/2021 at 04:44, TrentFox said:

Shared by gym session this morning with Ian Burchnall, the Notts County manager. What a thoroughly lovely bloke ........

and also a huge City fan 😊. Even more reason to want County to do well. 

Nice :thumbup:

On 05/05/2021 at 22:57, cambridgefox said:

My daughter sent me these for my birthday ❤️

FA2D6885-7C6A-4C6F-A041-B632F33A6D24.png

For a moment I was wondering how a 50 year old man that uses the word "Amaze" had a daughter :D

Just realised it would be taken from your daughters insta haha. Class prezzie that is.

• Haha 1

So I just called to schedule a check up with my Dr and the receptionist answered and I explained who I was and my reason for calling, she said “ Matthew Harrison! The man the myth the legend!” I responded with “ err...” so she said “ well, it’s ok to be a legend in your own eyes”

Talk about being built up and shot back down again in the same minute...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MPH said:

So I just called to schedule a check up with my Dr and the receptionist answered and I explained who I was and my reason for calling, she said “ Matthew Harrison! The man the myth the legend!” I responded with “ err...” so she said “ well, it’s ok to be a legend in your own eyes”

Talk about being built up and shot back down again in the same minute...

Now, if youd been called Miles Per Hour, she'd have meant it.

• Like 1

On 11/05/2021 at 09:44, TrentFox said:

Shared by gym session this morning with Ian Burchnall, the Notts County manager. What a thoroughly lovely bloke ........

and also a huge City fan 😊. Even more reason to want County to do well. 

He's a good guy. Enderby lad originally. Keeping an eye out for their results.

Been keeping in contact over whatsapp although I don't tend to message when they lose!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Anyone happen to know how long it takes to get a gallbladder out? 

Mum went in for her op this morning and still haven't heard anything. :mellow:

Usually 1-2 hours I think mate.

My best mate and BIL both had theirs out recently and both were home the same day.

Hopefully all goes well for your Mum. It's a pretty standard op with few complications from what I gather :fc:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Izzy said:

Usually 1-2 hours I think mate.

My best mate and BIL both had theirs out recently and both were home the same day.

Hopefully all goes well for your Mum. It's a pretty standard op with few complications from what I gather :fc:

All done, on the ward recovering now. Hopefully have her home later. Cheers bud. :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

Just heard that a friend has died at 51 leaving his lovely wife and 11 year old daughter behind.   Our daughters were friends a few years ago, and now just at the same school again.  Heartbreaking.

I've just remembered he was a Newcastle Fan, and died a few days after their fantastic win over us.  Happy for him.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Just saw Stephen Graham in my local barbers, so weird that he lives around here. 

Comes across as decent down to earth.

Please dont say otherwise!!!