Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

Right, I'm not going into the football forum for a while.

It's like Stupid McDumbass shagged Moron Idiotson and had 500 children that were starved of oxygen at birth, before falling down a lift shaft and suffering serious head injuries in a country with absolutely no neurosurgeons; all of whom have FoxesTalk accounts.

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Right, I'm not going into the football forum for a while.

It's like Stupid McDumbass shagged Moron Idiotson and had 500 children that were strived of oxygen at birth, before falling down a lift shaft and suffering serious head injuries in a country with absolutely no neurosurgeons; all of whom have FoxesTalk accounts.

This was me last night, couldn't deal with the number of people over reacting and screaming as if we were bottom.

18 hours ago, UniFox21 said:

Do people manage to pick up tickets by posting "has anyone got a ticket for sale?" in the ticket thread or is it just swarming on those who post saying they're selling one. 

Another thing that pisses me off is when someone says “ I’ve got a spare for ......”

and someone posts” i’ll have it”

No politeness at all.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bovril said:

Haven't been in here for a while.

We're three points above 9th and going to Anfield next week. Perhaps a stock up on biscuits is in order?

Feels like we’re overly fickle at the minute, we lost at Old Trafford and we were the worst team that’s ever played football, including a bunch of toddlers having a kick about at preschool when they’ve just had a load of milk and then they sicked it all up simultaneously and then they all fell in it and then carried on playing except now they’ve got Spina bifida and some even have cataracts. But we beat a shit Newcastle team with 10 men and we’re gonna win four Grand Slams, the F1 Constructors championship and multiple Baftas, babyyyy 

Edited by Stadt
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Stadt said:

Feels like we’re overly fickle at the minute, we lost at Old Trafford and we were the worst team that’s ever played football, including a bunch of toddlers having a kick about at preschool when they’ve just had a load of milk and then they sicked it all up simultaneously and then they all fell in it and then carried on playing except now they’ve got Spina bifida and some even have cataracts. But we beat a shit Newcastle team with 10 men and we’re gonna four Grand Slams, the F1 Constructors championship and multiple Baftas, babyyyy 

I think that in itself is a slight over reaction to the reaction of losing at Old Trafford. For me it was like a learning that someone you admired, respected and expect alot from had done something really stupid. I wasn't angry about Old Trafford, I was just disappointed, because I know we are so much better than that, and we didn't give ourselves a chance. Like a parent finding out their child flunked an exam. If they studied hard and had an early night before and they failed, you know they did their best or just had an off day. If they barely studied and went out on the piss until 6am then you'd feel let down, because you'd know they hadn't given themselves the best chance. That's how I felt about Old Trafford.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Facecloth said:

I think that in itself is a slight over reaction to the reaction of losing at Old Trafford. For me it was like a learning that someone you admired, respected and expect alot from had done something really stupid. I wasn't angry about Old Trafford, I was just disappointed, because I know we are so much better than that, and we didn't give ourselves a chance. Like a parent finding out their child flunked an exam. If they studied hard and had an early night before and they failed, you know they did their best or just had an off day. If they barely studied and went out on the piss until 6am then you'd feel let down, because you'd know they hadn't given themselves the best chance. That's how I felt about Old Trafford.

To be fair, we could have joined an exam, having never studied it and failing all other gcse subjects, just having spent a two week bender on the lash until 5 mins before the exam... and still passed the allegorical Man Utd paper.

But I get where you're coming from.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...