Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

Heading home, gonna fire up some nice cheese in the vaporiser and match it up with a fine red. 

**** wasting the skin on my fingers trying to educate the heathens in the football forum. 

No point. The number of brain cells over there continues to reduce at an alarming rate. 

Remember the days when the safehouse was the place to come to hide from football chat and not to just bitch about everyone that didn't agree with you about football? 

Can we have a safehouse to hide from the safehouse? 

A Barry Hayes sized shed at the bottom of the safehouse garden? 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Remember the days when the safehouse was the place to come to hide from football chat and not to just bitch about everyone that didn't agree with you about football? 

Can we have a safehouse to hide from the safehouse? 

A Barry Hayes sized shed at the bottom of the safehouse garden? 

Such a place exists ...   I can’t tell you where it is though as they’d all want to come ...   I’ve been coming here for ages now ...    I have a little spy hole where I can see who’s in the main house and when the last person leaves and the lights go out I come back in and hoover up any food and drink that’s left.   Muzzett heard a noise last time I was here and wandered over to the wall where my secret door was ...     I feared being discovered ! ....   but luckily for me he was as high as a kite, tripped over his own feet, banged his head on a chair and passed out.  :)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Such a place exists ...   I can’t tell you where it is though as they’d all want to come ...   I’ve been coming here for ages now ...    I have a little spy hole where I can see who’s in the main house and when the last person leaves and the lights go out I come back in and hoover up any food and drink that’s left.   Muzzett heard a noise last time I was here and wandered over to the wall where my secret door was ...     I feared being discovered ! ....   but luckily for me he was as high as a kite, tripped over his own feet, banged his head on a chair and passed out.  :)

I'm really starting to think that @fuchsntf is your German twin :D

• Sad 1

Checking in.

I can't complain even after such a shit start to my day.  We're headed to the first Student Cafe of the winter at the culinary school.  Five courses, ten friends, a dozen bottles of vino.

My commiserations to those of you who don't feel new year's resolutions are made to be broken.  Your emotional intelligence is 10x greater than mine, and 100x greater than the mob outside.

8 minutes ago, Buce said:

How else do you cope with the mouth-breathers our club attracted by winning the league?

To be fair mate, there's an alarming amount of long-time fans / posters on here who seem to have completely forgotten where we've come from. 

They should know better but they very clearly don't. It's an absolute madness. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, lifted*fox said:

To be fair mate, there's an alarming amount of long-time fans / posters on here who seem to have completely forgotten where we've come from. 

They should know better but they very clearly don't. It's an absolute madness. 

I know where you're coming from, mate.

They remind me of the Brexit mob, pining for a past that only ever existed in their imagination.

• Like 2