Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Safehouse.

5 minutes ago, lifted*fox said:

To be fair mate, there's an alarming amount of long-time fans / posters on here who seem to have completely forgotten where we've come from. 

They should know better but they very clearly don't. It's an absolute madness. 

I have a friend who I've been going football with for c25 years who is losing his mind over Puel. This guy has always been totally rational but was beside himself with joy when Soton scored their second.

In all seriousness it's quite upsetting as I end up arguing with him but its like he's forgotten the shit we have experienced together over that period.

Winning the league was the best thing that ever happened to us but at the same time it has taken all the joy from following the City.

Anyway a nice Indian takeaway and a couple of beers will sort me out.

To the next game....

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Well you probably know I sit next to a smelly old moaner ...   but today I’m on the beach !!  ...   just nipped back to the room for a quick beer then off to do some snorkelling ....   :cool::beer:

Bet the stinking old tw@t is still moaning now ! ...   :D

That’s no way to talk about your wife CF.

Edited by Strokes
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, Finnegan said:

Remember the days when the safehouse was the place to come to hide from football chat and not to just bitch about everyone that didn't agree with you about football? 

Can we have a safehouse to hide from the safehouse? 

A Barry Hayes sized shed at the bottom of the safehouse garden? 

It's not though, it's about people going totally over the top. I can see why people might want Puel out, but many of the comments are just pure vitriol. Then you'll get people laying into an individual, saying they are talentless or the worst player we've ever had, despite the likes of Josh Low, Dennis who shall not be mentioned and Roman Bednar having played for us in the past.

Just a little level-handedness is all I ask. 

• Like 2