Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

9 hours ago, Wookie said:

I don't know if it was mentioned in this thread at the time but the death of Mashal Khan is disgusting 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Mashal_Khan

According to a guy on newsnight just now Imams here actually praised the killing. 

Not trying to make small the event or issue, but in Pakistan, and the democratic neighbours India

Such happenings, murders or beatings are more regular as reported in the western press, or even open Social media. (Somewhat suprising).

Political/social active students and young teachers even some progressive Imams Ulamas and Faqhis do get attacked.

Somehow suppressed when involving small riots.

Depending on local political/religous or locality  wind at any given time.

I remember once, a group of older and younger (including visiting delegates) Ulamas and 2 faqhis were attacked supposedly by a local Town mob,

but Later  turned out not to be towns people, but organised Outside  extremists, where local Islamic Schools and Moschees, children had organised

a small show of papier maschi, models representing all religous buildings of worship, granted from local leaders.

There were Moschees, churches, temples etc, Models known from around Pakistan/India.It was a weekend event

Where the local Moschees had also invited other Schools.On its closing down period Islam teachers/scholars from

Muslim extremists were attacked. At first the towns people were blamed (from outside authorities), then the local

Police got involved , who found out and proved it was outsiders.

A few days later in England , English thugs ransacked a church,Hospitilising  2 of the local clergy  just after services.

Both were nothing but small print, in national papers, just as social media started to kick off...

Funny world....innit

From someone on my Facebook page.

**Please Read** 

Last night/early this morning at roughly 1.45am a young girl in a black head scarf was crying at my front door. She tapped on the window and set my dog off, when I've gone to the window she's begging me to go to the front door telling me she needs help. Then she starts to cry through my letterbox, begging me to help her. So I go to the door and open it on the chain to check she's ok.

The second I opened the front door, a man bursts in, breaking the front door. He then starts to run towards the laptops/iPads etc. So I'm finding myself in a fight with this guy, trying to pull him off the stuff, as he's forcing himself off me. He then turns and tries to grab a push bike resting against the wall. So I'm again having this fight to not let him have it which is when he turned around and grabbed my throat. I was struggling to get him off me but as he was doing it, it didn't feel like a hand, it felt sharp. Like he was holding something, so panicking, thinking my throat was being cut, managed to force him off me and he ran out the house.

I then had the police here for nearly 5 hours including the forensic team who have been trying to lift prints, I have then had them around again this morning taking photos of my neck.

I mean what the hell is wrong with people. How are you going to go through this whole set up to trick people into thinking you need help and the take advantage of the situation to try and rob someone's house? Then when you don't get your own way? Try attack them in their own home. 

Please please please - if you see a similar thing at your door, please do not open it and call the police straight away. 

Im ok thankfully, my throat is sore and cut, but it could have been worse. 

Be aware and stay safe guys. The world is crazy.

(This was in Balsall Heath/Edgbaston)

16 minutes ago, Jon the Hat said:

Doesn't surprise me much really with that sort of incident happening in that side of town. Either it's drugs-related, people arguing on the streets, or car accidents, that area and surrounding it doesn't have a positive reputation due to these from time to time.

Not to defend the driver who's clearly a grade a cvnt for not checking on the cyclist, but she doesn't appear to have any lights and she's pulled out directly in front of the car, not sure what she was expecting to happen there.  Am I missing something obvious?

4 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

Not to defend the driver who's clearly a grade a cvnt for not checking on the cyclist, but she doesn't appear to have any lights and she's pulled out directly in front of the car, not sure what she was expecting to happen there.  Am I missing something obvious?

It does appear the driver had a green light.  Stupid not to stop in the circumstances, and it rather suggest there is a reason they didn't, drink or drug driving perhaps.

Just now, Jon the Hat said:

It does appear the driver had a green light.  Stupid not to stop in the circumstances, and it rather suggest there is a reason they didn't, drink or drug driving perhaps.

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too.

The modern disease that is Katie Hopkins syndrome strikes again with Vinnie Jones - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724742/Vinnie-Jones-posts-photo-100-foxes-shot-dead.html. Awful footballer, actor and human. 

Edit - I see he's denied it on Twitter and claimed it was a hack. Not entirely convinced, but heyho. 

Edited by David Guiza

This cvnt.

Man who beat to death his girlfriend's five-year-old son for losing a shoe sentenced to life in prison

Witnesses heard a child's fearful voice saying 'sorry', loud banging and a man screaming about the loss of a shoe

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/man-beat-death-girlfirend-marvyn-iheanacho-five-year-old-son-lose-trainer-park-life-prison-sentence-a7858641.html

Guest MattP
21 hours ago, David Guiza said:

The modern disease that is Katie Hopkins syndrome strikes again with Vinnie Jones - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4724742/Vinnie-Jones-posts-photo-100-foxes-shot-dead.html. Awful footballer, actor and human. 

Edit - I see he's denied it on Twitter and claimed it was a hack. Not entirely convinced, but heyho. 

Has to be fake, not even the largest farm on the UK would see 100 foxes in one night in a position to kill.

If Jones did do that he should be the highest paid sniper in the World.

On 01/07/2017 at 09:30, fuchsntf said:

Not trying to make small the event or issue, but in Pakistan, and the democratic neighbours India

Such happenings, murders or beatings are more regular as reported in the western press, or even open Social media. (Somewhat suprising).

Political/social active students and young teachers even some progressive Imams Ulamas and Faqhis do get attacked.

Somehow suppressed when involving small riots.

Depending on local political/religous or locality  wind at any given time.

I remember once, a group of older and younger (including visiting delegates) Ulamas and 2 faqhis were attacked supposedly by a local Town mob,

but Later  turned out not to be towns people, but organised Outside  extremists, where local Islamic Schools and Moschees, children had organised

a small show of papier maschi, models representing all religous buildings of worship, granted from local leaders.

There were Moschees, churches, temples etc, Models known from around Pakistan/India.It was a weekend event

Where the local Moschees had also invited other Schools.On its closing down period Islam teachers/scholars from

Muslim extremists were attacked. At first the towns people were blamed (from outside authorities), then the local

Police got involved , who found out and proved it was outsiders.

A few days later in England , English thugs ransacked a church,Hospitilising  2 of the local clergy  just after services.

Both were nothing but small print, in national papers, just as social media started to kick off...

Funny world....innit

India is a false democracy... You will find by the time I've written that this post, another 10 women have been raped in India and someone has been killed for killing a cow

11 minutes ago, MattP said:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/girl-15-raped-rail-station-suffers-second-attack-flagging-man/

Place in hell for any rapist, but one who rapes someone after they are flagging you down for help after already being raped? No idea, need putting down to be honest.

I suspect it's linked (guy in car knew someone else had the initial plan).

Sounds too ironic if they weren't tbh.

Just sick this sort of thing still happens, and hope for the best for the victim.