Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

37 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

Writes for the mail...being a cvnt is in the job description.

2 minutes ago, katieakita said:

Why WTF is this about, hope this clown is caught asap and a long custodial sentence is handed to him for sheer stupidity and cvntishness. 

It's a bizarre one isn't it?

I expected him to be angry at the woman walking into his path/running line or it to be a joke gone wrong as he knew the person (or thought he did) but none of this seems to be the case. If he was a professional hired to do her damage - he would have been better aware of the cameras and not run back along the bridge again 15 minutes later...

It just kinda leaves us with strange guy listening to music or something who momentarily imagined himself to be running, ball in hand to convert some winning points with one last person in the way...

Odd stuff.

1 minute ago, Swan Lesta said:

It's a bizarre one isn't it?

I expected him to be angry at the woman walking into his path/running line or it to be a joke gone wrong as he knew the person (or thought he did) but none of this seems to be the case. If he was a professional hired to do her damage - he would have been better aware of the cameras and not run back along the bridge again 15 minutes later...

It just kinda leaves us with strange guy listening to music or something who momentarily imagined himself to be running, ball in hand to convert some winning points with one last person in the way...

Odd stuff.

Very strange, I would worry about the mental state of someone who does that.  I mean he didn't see the bus perhaps, but still.

Give the bus driver a ****ing medal.  Hero!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jon the Hat said:

Very strange, I would worry about the mental state of someone who does that.  I mean he didn't see the bus perhaps, but still.

Give the bus driver a ****ing medal.  Hero!

He doesn't look back either - which is telling.

I don't think he's deliberately trying to push her into the road let alone under a bus.

He's obviously a dick but I watch that and just see an arrogant twat who thought she should have moved out of his way because his running was so important, not a would be killer. 

No doubt he'll be identified and crucified on social media and he definitely needs a lesson in being considerate because his ignorance could have gotten someone killed. 

But beyond that it doesn't strike me as being all that mysterious or strange. 

He probably has no idea she even fell near a bus else he wouldn't run back the same way fifteen minutes later. That's the behaviour of an arse hole that thinks his rudeness is justified but not harmful. 

Edited by Finnegan

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

I don't think he's deliberately trying to push her into the road let alone under a bus.

He's obviously a dick but I watch that and just see an arrogant twat who thought she should have moved out of his way because his running was so important, not a would be killer. 

No doubt he'll be identified and crucified on social media and he definitely needs a lesson in being considerate because his ignorance could have gotten someone killed. 

But beyond that it doesn't strike me as being all that mysterious or strange. 

Yeah but if you watch closely, she walks diagonally out of his way toward the road and he changes direction to push her.

Just now, Swan Lesta said:

Yeah but if you watch closely, she walks diagonally out of his way toward the road and he changes direction to push her.

Maybe he's not fully paying attention and goes to veer right as she goes left and they clash? Maybe he loses balance? 

We've got no idea. I've watched it five or six times on my PC screen and I still just see a rude tit running in to a woman, not a guy trying to shove her in to the road. 

Aged about 12, one of my mates had been bullying another for about six weeks and I snapped one morning and just gave him a firm shove. Wasn't really thinking about where we were or what was around us but I actually sent him out in to the road and a transit at full tilt missed him by inches. 

It was a stupid thing to do but I wasn't trying to put him in the road, let alone  kill the guy. 

Just now, Finnegan said:

Maybe he's not fully paying attention and goes to veer right as she goes left and they clash? Maybe he loses balance? 

We've got no idea. I've watched it five or six times on my PC screen and I still just see a rude tit running in to a woman, not a guy trying to shove her in to the road. 

Aged about 12, one of my mates had been bullying another for about six weeks and I snapped one morning and just gave him a firm shove. Wasn't really thinking about where we were or what was around us but I actually sent him out in to the road and a transit at full tilt missed him by inches. 

It was a stupid thing to do but I wasn't trying to put him in the road, let alone  kill the guy. 

Yeah - I smashed a fellas shoulder completely a few weeks ago and knocked him out and he's had to have a new metal artificial one put in. Apparently he wasn't ready for the chest bump on the dance floor when 'smells like teen spirit' kicked in... 'felt rather bad' would be an understatement.

Just watched this on the news on a bigger screen than my work PC. He changes his direction towards her. I don't think it's a case of accidentally bumping into her or stumbling, he makes a conscious decision to push her over. Whether he intended to push her into the road is another matter.

8 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Just watched this on the news on a bigger screen than my work PC. He changes his direction towards her. I don't think it's a case of accidentally bumping into her or stumbling, he makes a conscious decision to push her over. Whether he intended to push her into the road is another matter.

given how close they are to the road, I think there's nowhere else he could have intended to push her. 

Not sure if this belongs here but didn't want to start a new thread and don't think there is one out there already so....

Chloe Ayling, 

something not not quite right about this story. Kidnapped for four weeks. Then comes out smiling and flicking her hair with certainly sexy clothing on. After she's claimed she was going to be sold to the Middle East as a sex slave. Bizarre