Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

Absolute *** of our time Pt.MXXVI

I hope his kids watch this, and cuts him off by telling him they want a new dad....

The Guy is a BMW driver....they never know what they are doing...Europe wide...

Guy should be banned for 6 months, be forced on an education program.

Then put in a human zoo, where a video runs behind him , and learner drivers are themselves asked...

who is wrong....

Then lose his licence for another six months, for road rage........Then forced to watch his car being

Crushed by a Renault big truck...

16 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-40353008

Says it all really 7 years is nothing for what they have caused and you can guarantee they will be out in 3 back to their government funded life style.

C**ts of the highest order.

And to think there were people on here defending them. Disgusting.

18 hours ago, m4DD0gg said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-40353008

Says it all really 7 years is nothing for what they have caused and you can guarantee they will be out in 3 back to their government funded life style.

C**ts of the highest order.

2 hours ago, Darkon84 said:

And to think there were people on here defending them. Disgusting.

I know that cvnt ...   and you're right he is an absolute cvnt !!     I knew him as Gary Jelly and he did some work for me years ago and completely fvcked it up ...    then he tried to take the money and run ...     finally tracked him down and got it back and he whimpered  something about being ill ...   CVNT !!   Only a big man when he confronts a woman.  The next time I saw him was on the TV programme Rogue Traders ...   ripping off old people and charging them for work he didn't do ...   he was filmed laughing as he turned them over.

5 hours ago, Countryfox said:

I know that cvnt ...   and you're right he is an absolute cvnt !!     I knew him as Gary Jelly and he did some work for me years ago and completely fvcked it up ...    then he tried to take the money and run ...     finally tracked him down and got it back and he whimpered  something about being ill ...   CVNT !!   Only a big man when he confronts a woman.  The next time I saw him was on the TV programme Rogue Traders ...   ripping off old people and charging them for work he didn't do ...   he was filmed laughing as he turned them over.

Doubt he will be when his cell mate does the same to him !

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Tuna said:

8 hours ago, Strokes said:

Sick bastard!

I know he was jailed for other shit, but might not this be a way forward with these offenders? As distasteful as it is, surely it's better than having them prey on our kids?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Buce said:

I know he was jailed for other shit, but might not this be a way forward with these offenders? As distasteful as it is, surely it's better than having them prey on our kids?

Quite. Someone's six year old daughter or a sex doll? :dunno:

25 minutes ago, Buce said:

What are you thinking buce, lace the dolls you know what with arsenic?

On 10/06/2017 at 14:30, urban.spaceman said:

Was having a civil debate on Diane Abbott's performance as an MP the other day, in which I pointed out her regular incompetence in interviews and the many racist remarks she's made against white people. A friend of a friend then jumped in and slandered me as a "racist, bigoted, idiot, stooge" I was civil in reply, asking for an explanation of how I was in any racist or bigoted, and this cvnt replied with a quote of my post, then claimed I was using "White Man Privilege". I tried to reason with them, but they then called me racist twice, claimed I was a Tory voter (despite me clearly pointing out I had never been and would never be), then called me a "shameless cvnt".

This is what the left has become. According to the law this was ironically a racial hate incident. 

No - that's what the person you argued with has become - not the left. You make sweeping statements like that about half the population of the country and you'll come over as bigger tosser as the guy you are talking about.

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jun/29/gayle-newland-found-guilty-at-retrial-of-tricking-female-friend-into-sex

I don't understand people. I only read half of it. After I started thinking how she'd managed to do it, why they agreed and if she'd groomed her then my mind shut off. Actually I just read it all. I'm more confused. What events in her past made her think this was a good idea? Why not visit Amsterdam on the sly? She struggled with sexuality and putting on a plastic cock made her feel more confident about it? Didn't the woman notic... *brain explodes*

A 52-year-old man has been charged with fraud after allegedly claiming family members died in the Grenfell Tower block blaze.

Anh Nhu Nguyen, of no fixed address, was charged with five counts on Thursday evening, police said.

He was remanded in custody and will appear at Westminster Magistrates Court in central London on Friday.

Eighty people are presumed dead, with the final number not expected before the end of the year.

Det Supt Fiona McCormack, of the Metropolitan Police, said: "The distress and suffering caused to so many families and loved ones that night is harrowing.

"I have made it clear that we are not interested in investigating things such as sub-letting or immigration matters as I want their help - and do not want there to be any hidden victims of this tragedy.

"However, we will robustly investigate any information about anyone who seeks to capitalise on the suffering of so many."