Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

8 hours ago, Libertine said:

Great seeing RHCP in Manc last night. The main support (ASAP Rocky) showed up late and ended going on for 15 minutes after RHCP as everyone was leaving. lol

Read about that. Why would he even bother. Weird

hella mega tomorrow at Stratford Park

Six of us off to see Rammstein at Cov tomorrow. Tickets eventually turned up on Thursday, we paid for them in July 2019! 

Planning a few drinks in Cov City Centre beforehand which will be a new one for me. :unsure:

17 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Just got out the Westfield car park in Stratford after seeing Green Day at the olympic stadium. 

Absolutely unbelievable. 

Took me over an hour to get out of there (car park c) and an extra four hours to get back to Leicester. Five hours to get there also from Leics.

totally worth it. It was unreal. How good was Kai on the guitar!

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Took me over an hour to get out of there (car park c) and an extra four hours to get back to Leicester. Five hours to get there also from Leics.

totally worth it. It was unreal. How good was Kai on the guitar!

Amazing! And then they gave him the guitar!!! I got in at my mates in Gloucester at 4am and only just got back home at 4. 

Weezer were fantastic, used to love them. Don’t know much about FalloutBoy but they put on a great show. Green Day were just out of this ****ing world!! 

I missed weezer sadly. Was pulling up to the Westfield car park and due to traffic could hear them.

I was a little disappointed with fall out boy felt it too disjointed and I couldn’t understand what yer fella was saying apart from mosh pit. Had a great time still though so overall 10/10

3 hours ago, SystonFox said:

I missed weezer sadly. Was pulling up to the Westfield car park and due to traffic could hear them.

I was a little disappointed with fall out boy felt it too disjointed and I couldn’t understand what yer fella was saying apart from mosh pit. Had a great time still though so overall 10/10

Ahhh you missed out mate so sorry. They played some absolute classics from the 90s after which my knowledge waned quite a bit. A couple of unexpected covers of Enter Sandman and Africa - there were 2 songs they didn't do that are my absolute favourites but never mind.

Fall Out Boy is a band I kinda missed out on as I lost interest in that sort of music around that time. I listened to a few tracks the day before and told my mate they sounded like a Eurovision version of Disturbed without the OHWAHAHAHA. Turns out I did know some tracks and they were ok. Green Day are so ****ing peerless though. Fantastic evening!!

• Like 1