Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Was £80 for Sheffield, when I looked, which I didn't fancy paying. Love the band but couldn't justify that price.

Likewise mate. The parks at the bottom of my road and pinting around glorious S6 would have been belting. Just can’t be dropping that sort of money on a band I can pretend to like their newer stuff.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Likewise mate. The parks at the bottom of my road and pinting around glorious S6 would have been belting. Just can’t be dropping that sort of money on a band I can pretend to like their newer stuff.

We bit the bullet and went for it. Got any good pre-gig pub recommendations? Sheffield never fails for a good boozer. 

Seasick Steve was excellent at the HMV Empire in Cov last night.

Just booked for Depeche Mode at Twickenham on Saturday 17th June next year, then checked and realised i'm seeing Springsteen at Villa Park the night before :whistle:

1 hour ago, Livid said:

Seasick Steve was excellent at the HMV Empire in Cov last night.

Just booked for Depeche Mode at Twickenham on Saturday 17th June next year, then checked and realised i'm seeing Springsteen at Villa Park the night before :whistle:

DM - how? Presale is tomorrow.

On 14/10/2022 at 10:58, jonthefox said:

Just sorted tickets for Iron Maiden in july next year.

Was half tempted but have already committed to a few pricey gigs next summer. Only one of my mates had any real interest. 

Edited by Livid

On 17/10/2022 at 09:39, Dr Marco said:

Tindersticks last night in Bordeaux!

Class!

Really? I've tried but never really got it. A friend reminded me I'd seen then with the High Llamas in London in the 90s. The High Llamas, I remember. Maybe I should try harder!

• Like 1