Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

8 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Had a look this morning and front pitch standing is the best part of £300. 

Makes me even more fvcked off that I could've got them for half of that. :(

Ah well, not much I can do now. 

Put an alert on Twickets to let you know when some come up. It’s all face value on there.

• Like 1

Green Day played a secret show at a tiny pub in Covent Garden last night. 

Was desperate to get into their 1,500 capacity show at the Electric Ballroom tonight, but tickets were a complete lottery. 

This would've been even better. I'm in central tonight and tomorrow night, and I'll be keeping an eye on Twitter as they have a habit of pulling shit like this out of nowhere. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Was desperate to get into their 1,500 capacity show at the Electric Ballroom tonight, but tickets were a complete lottery. 

This would've been even better. I'm in central tonight and tomorrow night, and I'll be keeping an eye on Twitter as they have a habit of pulling shit like this out of nowhere. 

Watching this now, in the safe knowledge that my ticket for next summer is secure and I'll be seeing the Foo Fighters two days before. Gonna party like it's 2004.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, RoboFox said:

On 12/11/2023 at 16:33, ajthefox said:

Saw Explosions In The Sky in the Albert Hall in Manchester last week - bloody incredible.

I saw them in Troxy in London the week before last. So good.

Took my girlfriend who didn't know post-rock or EITS and she loved it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bmt said:

I saw them in Troxy in London the week before last. So good.

Took my girlfriend who didn't know post-rock or EITS and she loved it.

I bet going into a gig like that blind was awesome.

I hadn't realised they'd released a new album so that was new for me which was cool. I've seen them twice before but that was definitely the most I'd enjoyed seeing them as I hadn't been thinking too much about it and very much got lost in the music when I was there. Nothing beats them live.

On 25/10/2023 at 22:56, Costock_Fox said:

Electric Callboy on Saturday. Hadn’t heard of them 6 months ago and they are one of my favourite bands now, should be a belter.

This was one of the best gigs iv ever been to. Basically bought a full production that they play arenas around Europe to Birmingham academy.

Other than ending up with bruised ribs and being on antibiotics for a week after due to a chest infection it was unreal.