Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

1 hour ago, trugerkem said:

Got an offer of Manic Street Preachers/Suede at Eden Project … might might not 

Manics are great....if a bit samey now,if you haven't seen them before i'd go for it.Don't know enough about Suede to pass coment.

1 hour ago, PAULCFC said:

Manics are great....if a bit samey now,if you haven't seen them before i'd go for it.Don't know enough about Suede to pass coment.

Seen maniacs plenty of times before and I’m a bit meh about suede 

19 hours ago, Dr Marco said:

My favourite band ever in Toulouse tomorrow !

Have a good one tonight!

19 hours ago, Libertine said:

Got tickets for Birmingham in October. Finally gonna see them. :blush:

Nice one, man. My wife and I are flying to London for an extended weekend in October and it happened to be when The Libertines are playing Roundhouse, so had to bag a few tickets for that. First time I'll be seeing them live :) 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, VinceNoir said:

Have a good one tonight!

Nice one, man. My wife and I are flying to London for an extended weekend in October and it happened to be when The Libertines are playing Roundhouse, so had to bag a few tickets for that. First time I'll be seeing them live :) 

they were ****ing brilliant yesterday! top form

I've seen them 5 times, and this was the best

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saw the Happy Mondays and Inspiral Carpets at a sold out Rock City last night. Missed the Stereo MC’s, who I prefer to the Inspiral’s,  set as we went for a pint first and no set times were posted. 

I’ve been to sold out gigs there before and maybe it was where I was standing but it felt busier than ever last night. I went with a mate and we both said it was OK but the sound seemed a little off all night though. 

It’s the second time this year I’ve been to Rock City on a club night, with the gig finishing at 10pm. The Vaccines came on at 8.45, the Mondays at 9 and both played shortened sets. Maybe it’s just me but I’ve never really noticed bands using the club night as an excuse to play a shorter set, just move the times forward and come on a little earlier. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ajthefox said:

Khruangbin in Manchester in November. Looking forward to it.

Awesome band

edit: I just saw the ticket prices 😳

Edited by jgtuk