Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Smudge

Phunny (Funny) Photos / Pictures

45 minutes ago, BirminghamFox said:

Soooo... I posted in a photo joke thread and started all this! It’s light hearted humour in an appropriate place... check back through this thread and you’ll see there’s many many images which cause more offence than 3 irons on a shirt

It wasn't about you buddy and you caused no real offence (to me anyway) just challenging this sort of banter which is pretty viral at the moment considering the landscape. All done with now. Just asking some broader questions around male banter and how that might reinforce negative female stereotypes, expectations and aspirations.

:)

• Like 3

22 hours ago, BirminghamFox said:

Soooo... I posted in a photo joke thread and started all this! It’s light hearted humour in an appropriate place... check back through this thread and you’ll see there’s many many images which cause more offence than 3 irons on a shirt

I didn’t actually get it at first and thought it was just a ha ha shit women should be at home doing the ironing. Seeing you say three irons on a shirt and I realise it’s a pun 3 irons 3 lions this actually gives it some comedic value which is much better than this pic:

On 09/06/2019 at 19:41, Tinman said:

64297647_10157224251499557_8483986089634

Which is just sad lazy attempt at belittling women and much more deserving of @Swan Lesta‘s ire.

ArtisticBountifulAtlanticspadefish-size_

• Like 4