Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The Blur

Questions Thread

Yeah but have you seen William? Gormless as they come, looks like his dad, and with a massive bald patch.

It's almost as though women are are attracted to princes no matter what they look like for some reason. 

Edited by The Bear

2 hours ago, The Bear said:

Yeah but have you seen William? Gormless as they come, looks like his dad, and with a massive bald patch.

It's almost as though women are are attracted to princes no matter what they look like for some reason. 

"So, Kate, what first attracted you to the multi-millionaire heir to the British throne William Windsor...?"

6 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Does anyone play the lottery?

Done just rarely in the past, but the new 'Set For Life' seems a tempting game to try.

Yeah, in a family syndicate (5 of us). Normal Lotto draw for Saturdays.

53 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Done just rarely in the past, but the new 'Set For Life' seems a tempting game to try.

Used to years ago but won Fvck all. Had a direct debit set up for about £20 a month for a couple of years but only won the odd tenner.

Waste of time really. You’ve got more chance of winning the lottery :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Wymeswold fox said:

It's just a tax on stupidity.

• Like 1

Guest MattP
1 minute ago, Buce said:

It's just a tax on stupidity.

True story this. My mate said that to someone in the Forge in Glenfield about 15 years ago about scratchcards - three days later the guy won a million quid on one.

Also didn't even pay him the 50 quid back he lent him years ago after it, sickening.

3 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Whats Spuds new ground called ? ....   and will it have a more commonly used name ? ..   and what’s that !?.!    :blink:

It's called the Tottenham hotspur stadium until they find someone to pay to name it iirc. 

My question is does anybody know any decent gravel suppliers in Leicester? Looking for a decorative one to cover the garden and can't seem to find one that delivers to my house. :(

13 minutes ago, Innovindil said:

It's called the Tottenham hotspur stadium until they find someone to pay to name it iirc. 

My question is does anybody know any decent gravel suppliers in Leicester? Looking for a decorative one to cover the garden and can't seem to find one that delivers to my house. :(

EH smiths Enderby.

1 hour ago, Innovindil said:

Cheers bud. Looks like they only sell it in small amounts though. :sleep:

https://ehsmith.co.uk/product/14mm-ice-blue-chippings-25kg/

Looking for this type of stuff in a big ass bulk bag. Covering probably about 16m². 

We use https://wanlipgravel.co.uk/decorative-aggregates/ they are very cheap for most things. These guys are usually cheap too http://www.sunningdalelandscapesupplies.co.uk/decorative.php

You can visit both if you want to see what you are buying. A bulk bag is around 750kg - 1000kg of gravel as a rule.

• Thanks 1

I was going to suggest Wanlip sand and gravel. Quality blokes there always give top notch service with high quality work. Love their work. From a Leicester fan.

two questions. Why do people always tweet like the above?

and why do people wear their hoods up whilst driving? Twunts

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

I was going to suggest Wanlip sand and gravel. Quality blokes there always give top notch service with high quality work. Love their work. From a Leicester fan.

two questions. Why do people always tweet like the above?

and why do people wear their hoods up whilst driving? Twunts

Not really sure what your first question means so I can't answer that but I often put my hood up in the car, for instance if it's chilly and my heater hasn't kicked in yet or I need the window down.

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

I often put my hood up in the car, for instance if it's chilly and my heater hasn't kicked in yet or I need the window down...

...or when I'm picking up a street deal. :yesyes:

2 hours ago, Carl the Llama said:

Not really sure what your first question means so I can't answer that but I often put my hood up in the car, for instance if it's chilly and my heater hasn't kicked in yet or I need the window down.

I was answering a question pal. From a Leicester fan