Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Arsene Wenger.

A man who can't beat Barcelona, telling us how to beat Barcelona.

You can add on top of that that a team which doesnt solely rely on possession football in Athletico Madrid who've made it to the Final of the Champions League, beating Bayern and Barca along the way.

He's right in that next season will be harder with this new challenge, hopefully we can adapt and grow like we have done in the recent seasons; even if there are bumps in the way we come back and fight. We aren't Arse whos squad are too busy posing after a result to care about what comes next, we won the Championship as a club with alot of players and staff that can set up for two games a week the best we can. It feels abit condescending reading it, Arsenal have done nought it the Champions League since Thierry Henry.

Jonathan Miller, smug twat at Channel 4 News asked Claudio if he has a message for Thailand military dictatorship. Why doesn't the **** just **** off and go and intimidate someone who deserves it. Lost my respect for C4 News airing that shite.

Champions of England!!!!! 

Jonathan Miller, smug twat at Channel 4 News asked Claudio if he has a message for Thailand military dictatorship. Why doesn't the **** just **** off and go and intimidate someone who deserves it. Lost my respect for C4 News airing that shite.

Channel 4 news is the mouth piece for the far left, quite happy to ignore the dictatorship of a leftist type but take the moral high ground against all others. Just what they think Leicesters title win has to do with the Thai government is beyond me.

Claudio missed a trick by not looking him straight in the eyes and saying "yes, I'm going to ask them to assassinate Jonathan Miller"

I think nonsense like this has no place in this thread

Perhaps it would help if you shared with us exactly what it is that is bothering you.

Perhaps it would help if you shared with us exactly what it is that is bothering you.

Fair enough - asserting political bias about C4 in a football based thread. It belongs elsewhere, where it can insult the intelligence of fewer people.

You can add on top of that that a team which doesnt solely rely on possession football in Athletico Madrid who've made it to the Final of the Champions League, beating Bayern and Barca along the way.

He's right in that next season will be harder with this new challenge, hopefully we can adapt and grow like we have done in the recent seasons; even if there are bumps in the way we come back and fight. We aren't Arse whos squad are too busy posing after a result to care about what comes next, we won the Championship as a club with alot of players and staff that can set up for two games a week the best we can. It feels abit condescending reading it, Arsenal have done nought it the Champions League since Thierry Henry.

They have never won the champions league even with Henry. So stating the bleeding obvious is all wenger can come up with these days ?

Didn't know Matt Smith (actor) was on trial with the u16's and had to leave due to a back injury - a question on which club he had a trial at on 'Pressure Pad' gameshow.