Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Didn't know where to put this.

X-Factor coming to the King Power, for shows first visit to Leicester.

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Simon-Cowell-X-Factor-judges-film-auditions/story-29317676-detail/story.html

Is cheryl back on the judges panel. If so I have no talent in the music department. But I may just to go cream my pants over her in the flesh. Did you see those boots she was wearing the other night

Pure filth lol.

Is cheryl back on the judges panel. If so I have no talent in the music department. But I may just to go cream my pants over her in the flesh. Did you see those boots she was wearing the other night

Pure filth lol.

I've just googled 'Cheryl in boots', quite a few pics come up, which ones are you referring too?

I've just googled 'Cheryl in boots', quite a few pics come up, which ones are you referring too?

Perv lol.

I can't upload pics. But she was in a black dress and some seriously tight fitting over knee black boots. Sure someone can help load a pic.

Perv lol.

I can't upload pics. But she was in a black dress and some seriously tight fitting over knee black boots. Sure someone can help load a pic.

You said and I quote 'pure filth', just being inquisitive and decided to go and look for the answer!

I'd certainly like to see a close up of that rose tattoo. ;)

grm0gj4.png

Something tells me the bookies will come up with some more ridiculous offers this summer and before the new season just in order to recoup their losses following our ascent to the PL top.

And I'm also sure loads of people will fall for it.

Something tells me the bookies will come up with some more ridiculous offers this summer and before the new season just in order to recoup their losses following our ascent to the PL top.

And I'm also sure loads of people will fall for it.

I think that's what this page is for.

https://www.skybet.com/football/specials/leicester-city-specials

Nothing to worry about until Filbert has odds for something.

Getting a penalty doesn't automatically give you a goal. We could've had three more penalties but no more goals because of it.

true...think of the fact that that our run in would have been over weeks before if Mahrez had converted those tow agaisnt Vila and Bournemouth!!

Massive...

“The introduction of Leicester is going to bring lots of freshness to the Champions League,” says Jean Pierre Diernaz, Nissan’s European vice president of marketing, “I hope this breakthrough Leicester team will disrupt the status quo and I think that will bring a new layer of excitement. Leicester will definitely be the focal point of the marketing strategy during the group stages.”

http://www.marketingweek.com/2016/06/01/leicester-city-can-disrupt-the-status-quo-in-the-champions-league-too-says-nissan/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

lol

I mentioned weeks back this is exactly why a closed shop tournament would not be a success. Sport loves the underdog and we will potentially be the story of the group stages which in the main are generally paint dry.

Massive...

“The introduction of Leicester is going to bring lots of freshness to the Champions League,” says Jean Pierre Diernaz, Nissan’s European vice president of marketing, “I hope this breakthrough Leicester team will disrupt the status quo and I think that will bring a new layer of excitement. Leicester will definitely be the focal point of the marketing strategy during the group stages.”

http://www.marketingweek.com/2016/06/01/leicester-city-can-disrupt-the-status-quo-in-the-champions-league-too-says-nissan/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

lol

Iniesta looks very strange on that picture, almost like a cardboard cutout.