Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

lol surely anyone who has seen an entire Leicester match this season knows we are the total opposite of a one-man team? Sure Vardy has been out-of-this-world at times and Mahrez is a megastar in the making but every single one of our team has worked their arses off this season and it has paid off magnificently. We are a complete team and I can't wait for next season

Some Celtic fan also phoned in.Me and my mate were travelling back and this bloke said" who will do better ,Celtic or Leicester In The CL?"

Sav"Leicester,they will absolutely batter you 4 or 5 nil"

The bloke hung up!

lol Sav's alright sometimes.

He's probably right about that one, as well. Celtic are used to playing League 1 or 2 standard clubs, whereas we've been killing giants for over a year now.

There was an England manager who thought it would be a good idea to play a friendly against a non-league side to boost the players' confidence. England won something like 10-0, I think, but lost the next proper match. Muhammed Ali used to train with lead in his gloves and boots.

Did anyone notice that The Fighting Cock forum has gone behind a members-only wall? I don't have the energy to go to the trouble of dirtying my inbox for the sake of being a WUM, so could somebody else do me a favour and take some screencaps of the inevitable meltdown that's probably happening there as we speak?

I don't know how long it's been like that, but I'm guessing they couldn't hack the thought of both us AND Arsenal heading over there to rub their noses in it. :P

Did anyone notice that The Fighting Cock forum has gone behind a members-only wall? I don't have the energy to go to the trouble of dirtying my inbox for the sake of being a WUM, so could somebody else do me a favour and take some screencaps of the inevitable meltdown that's probably happening there as we speak?

I don't know how long it's been like that, but I'm guessing they couldn't hack the thought of both us AND Arsenal heading over there to rub their noses in it. :P

I was just about to ask the same thing. I'd love to have a read of that.

If anyone has an account on there, please collect some screenshots for us (Probably best to do all the collecting before posting them here). We'd be eternally grateful, I'm sure.

It went down towards the end of the match today. I was reading the match thread, and got to the point where Newcastle scored before the error messages started showing up.

There was an England manager who thought it would be a good idea to play a friendly against a non-league side to boost the players' confidence. England won something like 10-0, I think, but lost the next proper match. Muhammed Ali used to train with lead in his gloves and boots.

Aylesbury 0-7 England

I think it was the late 80s?

The Glory Glory forum is just throwing up a 404 error.

I think they may have hoisted the white flag.

Fcuk it im making an account