Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

Have you ever been to stoke??

Its the worst part of england I have ever visited...and ive been to coventry so thats saying something.

Dont like the place or the team and can see them struggling next season....sparky to suffer second season syndrome.

Went to uni there...

Stoke is no where near as bad as people like to make out.

Also, their fans who claimed none of them ever deluded themselves when they went up are lying, I lived in the area and they act like they are some sort of footballing giants.

"10 things the Premier League need to know about Leicester and Burnley", here.

"Pearson however - despite being somewhat of an inspirational captain in his playing days - doesn't seem to like that side of management and is barely worth talking to at all, even if his side has just been promoted, as ardent Football League Show viewers will testify.

Always avoid post-match Pearson if you're already feeling a touch drowsy"

Pearson isn't THAT boring, is he?

Stoke is no where near as bad as people like to make out.

Also, their fans who claimed none of them ever deluded themselves when they went up are lying, I lived in the area and they act like they are some sort of footballing giants.

it is. Its awful. Its so run down, the accent is appalling (The bird off Signal 1's breakfast show)

It's just a very very depressing place to go.

"Pearson however - despite being somewhat of an inspirational captain in his playing days - doesn't seem to like that side of management and is barely worth talking to at all, even if his side has just been promoted, as ardent Football League Show viewers will testify.

Yeah, proper boring bastard.

http://i.instagram.com/p/nQ8A3hSkZO/

• Like 2

Only to the drip fed ****** of football think like this. The majority unfortunately. Pearson is the type of manager who appeals to the thinking man, progressive, and intelligent amongst us. Point in case proved when the dribblers amongst our own making similar comments. Edited by Master Fox

Could that be any more biased towards Burnley,shocking!

Only to the drip fed ****** of football think like this. The majority unfortunately. Pearson is the type of manager who appeals to the thinking man, progressive, and intelligent amongst us. Point in case proved when the dribblers amongst our own making similar comments.

Half of our fans seem to have always thought he was boring. He's obviously a very intelligent and composed bloke and in interviews he just doesn't spout cliches and nonsense like a lot of managers do. He thinks about what he wants to say before saying it and although he plays his cards close I find him interesting to listen to. Refreshing change from listening to people like Pardew.

• Like 2

These are probably people who think Holloway & Mourinho are entertaining.

You know what, bias aside, I honestly feel that Pearson gives some of the best interviews. He tells it as it is and doesn't over-react; he doesn't get too hyped up over a win, and he doesn't whine when he loses. He's blunt and honest, which I find quite refreshing.

I'd be embarrassed with a lot of managers, having to listen to their pathetic excuses after a defeat.

Edited by Charl91

Pearson doesn't come out with some over the top statement just to be on Sky Sports news every 10 minutes.

He doesn't moan about refs either which is y'know well good

It's written by some wanna-be journalist disabled on ftbpro, wouldn't take much notice. That site is swarming with virgins.

You know what's amazing about all this business with the media today. Finding all these threads on other forums, especially the big teams. Amazing what a promotion does, eh. To be honest I'm seeing a right mix of responses, ranging from ridicule all the way to an "at least they're showing ambition" attitude from opposition fans. Hey, at least people are talking about us now I suppose...

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/leicester-owner-promises-%C2%A3180m-investment.390662/

I don't think I read one post that had any idea what they were talking about. Most saw the "Leicester owner promises £180m investment" headline and immediately assumed we are just going to be another QPR.

Somehow I don't think so.

:pearson:

Man U fans obviously don't realise Pearson is a bit more sensible when it comes to spending and no we will not take your s*** either...

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/leicester-owner-promises-%C2%A3180m-investment.390662/

I don't think I read one post that had any idea what they were talking about. Most saw the "Leicester owner promises £180m investment" headline and immediately assumed we are just going to be another QPR.

Somehow I don't think so.

:pearson:

No reason why a bunch of Utd fans would have much clue about us is there? At least one if them could name our midfield!! They are right about £180m being sod all for quick route to top 5, but that is not what we are going to do.