Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jonthefox

The "do they mean us?" thread

I don't see why Dyche should get manager of the year because Burnley are a shitter club with less money. They've still played second fiddle to us all season. Fair enough if we were on equal points but we're not, there's nothing to say Dyche has done a better job because he's finished with less points.

We've won the league so we've had the best manager.

• Like 1

I don't see why Dyche should get manager of the year because Burnley are a shitter club with less money. They've still played second fiddle to us all season. Fair enough if we were on equal points but we're not, there's nothing to say Dyche has done a better job because he's finished with less points.

agree with you there, the way he's been harping on about Burnley and how they've gone up by spending £6.50 compared to others*us* who have spent a billion dollah. :ph34r:

kind of gets a bit wearing now, i admit Burnley have done well this season....though you'd think NP would get a whole lot more credit for how he & the team have got back from the hearbreak of last season. :nigel:

If we smash a 100 points, how can Nige NOT win Manager of the Year...?

:nigel:

Because Sean Dyche is a tight-arse… DUHH!!

The other thing I'm confused about is the thing that being relatively injury-free this season means that we're lucky and so should be discounted from us. Surely our players' health owes a great deal to Nige's use of sports science knowledge and approach of the game (and probably making sure players don't get involved in bad tackles where possible). Which is even more of a reason why Pearson is a great manager

Quite.

Furthermore the level of expectation at both Clubs is different and so Nigel has been under more pressure to deliver than Dickche has ever been under. It is clearly more difficult to deliver when more is expected from you than when there are no expectations. Ask 'Arry.

Exactly, they should have seen the injuries coming.

I can't tell whether this was sarcasm.

I don't mean injuries caused by heavy tackles, I mean the pulled muscles caused by not warming up properly or detecting underlying problems during treatment.

Says a lot about clubs physic teams if their players can't keep injury free

It's not just the physio.

Look how deep into sports science we are. Look how few injuries we've had. Coincidence? I think not. Prepare yourselves right you'll give yourself a better chance of being successful.

I can't tell whether this was sarcasm.

I don't mean injuries caused by heavy tackles, I mean the pulled muscles caused by not warming up properly or detecting underlying problems during treatment.

It was a subtle joke... Read your original post carefully again, specifically the spelling of physio. lol

I bet Douche will get it and there will be another Burnley wankathon which will supercede our 102 points

We are the champions, there's no time for runners-up.

Bring on Doncaster, the off-season with plenty of transfer speculation, a terrific World Cup and the next Premier League season. We shall meet Burnley again there.

If we smash a 100 points, how can Nige NOT win Manager of the Year...?

:nigel:

Because Pearson has spent many, many pound notes and Dyche is a footballing genius who has had to work with a team of happy go lucky scamps who all earn thruppence and a day and have been struck with many, many injuries from a vengeful god.

• Like 1