Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

9 minutes ago, Redouane said:

Just started watching. How's the video ref working out?

absolutely fine.

people need to realise that the video replay was used to determine whether there was contact or not and confirm the referee's initial thought that there was.

the red card simply has to follow as there was no attempt to get the ball from Varane. He's clipped Alli and prevented a goalscoring opportunity. 

• Like 2

We looked better when they had 11 remember the same rubbish happening against Portugal before the euros... can't understand them standing off! it is just poor. All of their goals have been through awful mistakes, we just can't defend stop this silly passing in dangerous areas

Edited by foxes_rule1978

1 minute ago, ALC Fox said:

Butland MOTM. Could've been (even more) embarassing for us if not for 2 outstanding Butland saves. This second half has been atrocious.

A positive, Butland looks good and should be forcing his way in ahead of hart for certain 

5 minutes ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

I'm constantly waiting for that one game to reignite a desire for watching the national side.. It's been a while let me tell you that

It is just not good enough, I hope but I'm always let down... I think I should just stop caring now, the youth coming through is positive no doubt. But maybe I just keep giving myself false hope... I think Southgate should go for a start

Edited by foxes_rule1978
  • Like 1

With second rate players like Dier, Stones and Cresswell, we will win nothing. 

Another dismal performance. Been watching England 54 years now, where has the pride in playing for your country gone. Exceptions tonight Kane and early in game Sterling. Last 30 minutes pretty shameful and so lacklustre. 

Played like Southgate looks, miserable and uninteresting.

• Like 1

I like the way Southgate conducts himself but he's way out of his depth isn't he? The shape second half...well, what was it? Then, midway through the 2nd half when we're getting on top he switches to a back four and all hell breaks loose. England really are a ****ing shower.

• Like 3