Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Guest seanfox778

Inside no.9 

Someone suggested I watch this on Netflix and it’s great so far, a very black comedy with sinister undertones which reminds me of Black Mirror. I’ve seen 3 episodes, none are connected and the endings leave you a bit shocked. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

Edited by seanfox778

3 hours ago, seanfox778 said:

Inside no.9 

Someone suggested I watch this on Netflix and it’s great so far, a very black comedy with sinister undertones which reminds me of Black Mirror. I’ve seen 3 episodes, none are connected and the endings leave you a bit shocked. Looking forward to seeing the rest.

You're in for an absolute treat. The latest series should be on iPlayer of not on Netflix already.

2 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Anyone watched Safe, on Netflix? I've got three episodes to go, really enjoying it.

I did the first two last night, yeah it’s not bad. There is quite a bit going on but overall I’m enjoying it. I’m looking forward to watching the next episodes which is usually a good sign.

Guest MattP
6 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Anyone watched Safe, on Netflix? I've got three episodes to go, really enjoying it.

Recommended to me last week, I'll give it a go.

6 hours ago, TheUltimateWinner said:

Westworld S2 ep.4 was insane. Some of the best TV I've seen since the first season aired! 

I'm  enjoying it, sometimes I watch the fan show that follows it directly on Monday evenings, Jimmy Carr was coming out with some outlandish theories but that's all part of the fun I guess.

There are certainly a few story threads running and of course the time skips are a fun way to see them interweave.

You have William on his quest, Delores planning something not in the best interest of humanity, Meave's journey, what Bernard has been up to during those two weeks, Charlotte Hales plans for Abernathy, what ever Fords master plan is and one thing that certainly has yet to be answered that happened in Ep.4 with the ghost nation on the beach.

Love this show :)

ps, getting tired, forgot the spoiler tags again.

Edited by ithuriel
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Strokes said:

I did the first two last night, yeah it’s not bad. There is quite a bit going on but overall I’m enjoying it. I’m looking forward to watching the next episodes which is usually a good sign.

Yeah lots happening, twists and turns. Takes you down different paths each episode. Not going to say too much about what happens in case others watch it.

• Like 1

On 15/05/2018 at 20:40, seanfox778 said:

Inside no.9 

it's better than black mirror, pembo and shearsmith are class

8 hours ago, Strokes said:

Finished it. Great ending.

Finished Homeland.

It was a good season but there was too much Carrie Mathieson and her medical problem. That just got annoying and in the way of a good storyline. Shame the extremist journalist simply disappeared from the story. Thought the president was actually a nasty and conniving individual which was spoilt by an unrealistic ending to her storyline. Maybe they decided because she's a woman she can't be bad. Saul was good but the series needed a man like Peter to boost it further. The Russian bad guy was interesting.

good but not the best season. 

Quite enjoyed this weeks Westworld, cant believe its halfway through the season already.

Shogun World, with the Ronin, ninjas and samurai, friggin loved it and Delores is getting darker.

Edited by ithuriel

Well amazingly I only recently discovered Taskmaster in the last 2 weeks; what a treat it has been bingeing on the box sets! Hilarious and addictive.

I went into it not particularly liking Greg Davies, I have completely changed my opinion now!

1 minute ago, The Bear said:

Greg Davies is great. He's always been very funny on Graham Norton Show too telling stories about when he was a teacher. 

This one in particular has Ryan Gosling in bits:

One of my favourites that. Was crying laughing when I saw it first time.