Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

On 17/04/2018 at 23:15, Wookie said:

Cunk on Britain is great

On King Arthur,

"Did he camelot or just the same as a normal man?"

Some gems in there, I love how it's only a hair's-breadth from being something you might actually see on  channel 5.

Do you think the experts are in on the joke? Saw one episode with Suzannah Lipscomb in it, the blonde historian who regularly features on the comedy panel show Insert Name Here. She obviously has a sense of humour and the ridiculous and I can't think she didn't realise it was a parody.

Oh, and Brush Strokes referred to every episode lol

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Trav Le Bleu said:

Some gems in there, I love how it's only a hair's-breadth from being something you might actually see on  channel 5.

Do you think the experts are in on the joke? Saw one episode with Suzannah Lipscomb in it, the blonde historian who regularly features on the comedy panel show Insert Name Here. She obviously has a sense of humour and the ridiculous and I can't think she didn't realise it was a parody.

Oh, and Brush Strokes referred to every episode lol

I did think they must be otherwise they'd get too frustrated or just not do it at all,

5 minutes in to the first episode of Friday night dinner and it's speaking to me already.

"Why do you put salt in everything?"

lol

When Johnny hides in the bin bag lol !!

Jim being petrified of his own dog is great

This might be some of the single most awkward humour I've ever seen

Edited by Wookie
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wookie said:

5 minutes in to the first episode of Friday night dinner and it's speaking to me already.

lol

one of the best programmes around right now. new series out on 4th May. 

• Thanks 1

On 22/04/2018 at 15:21, Wookie said:

lol

When Johnny hides in the bin bag lol !!

Jim being petrified of his own dog is great

This might be some of the single most awkward humour I've ever seen

No more chicken!

One of the funniest shows in years and years. Can't wait for new series next month. Really hope Mr Morris makes another appearance, he's fvcking ridiculous

Pineapples and the government? PINEAPPLES AND THE GOVERNMENT?!

• Like 2

Just now, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

No more chicken!

One of the funniest shows in years and years. Can't wait for new series next month. Really hope Mr Morris makes another appearance, he's fvcking ridiculous

Pineapples and the government? PINEAPPLES AND THE GOVERNMENT?!

I'm only on season 2 but my favourites so far being the Mr Morris episode and when Jim gets electrocuted, "There's so much blood!"

"It's paint Jim"

lol

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

Tell me it's not oil paint!

... it's not oil paint

Martin is an outstanding character because he's not an exaggerated, ridiculous character - he's almost like a normal dad which is brilliant in its own right.

Ffs every episode I'm about in tears for **** sake, Jonny makes Martin jump and he covers his bare chest in ****ing ketchup lol it's not even that funny but I've binged on that many I'm in hysterics lol 

Martin is an outstanding character because he's not an exaggerated, ridiculous character - he's almost like a normal dad which is brilliant in its own right.

Ok, this isn't true

Edited by Wookie

4 hours ago, ithuriel said:

EA talking about WestWorld with the trailer for Ep.2, major spoilers obviously for anyone who has not seen this show yet.

4 hours ago, ithuriel said:

Season one recap of WestWorld in six minutes by the actor that plays William, does a good job of it too :)

And the brilliant Alt Shift X too:

• Like 1

Not sure it needs its own thread, but this fellow Citeh supporter appeared on This Morning today. He was locked up in a Thai prison for trying to bring his son back to the UK. (full story and pic of him in shirt here). 

Wonder if he's ever been a member on here? Would be great to get a first hand account, AMA style. 

Edited by RoboFox

1 hour ago, RoboFox said:

Not sure it needs its own thread, but this fellow Citeh supporter appeared on This Morning today. He was locked up in a Thai prison for trying to bring his son back to the UK. (full story and pic of him in shirt here). 

Wonder if he's ever been a member on here? Would be great to get a first hand account, AMA style. 

Not sure if that would be a good idea legally.

54 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Not sure if that would be a good idea legally.

He's been on national TV to talk about it, and the story is plastered all over every newspaper. There can't be any UK legal processes ongoing; otherwise he'd be in contempt of court. I understand the only thing relevant to UK law would've been the custody battle, which seems like it's now been resolved...

Not that he'd discuss that specifically, rather his experience in Thailand, as he has been. 

Edited by RoboFox

3 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

He's been on national TV to talk about it, and the story is plastered all over every newspaper. There can't be any UK legal processes ongoing; otherwise he'd be in contempt of court. I understand the only thing relevant to UK law would've been the custody battle, which seems like it's now been resolved...

Not that he'd discuss that specifically, rather his experience in Thailand, as he has been. 

Maybe, but none of the mods on here are lawyers, we'd err on the side of caution.