Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

5 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Saved all the Westworld episodes to binge watch. After reading this thread i cant wait to start.. 

Season 1 is slow but  really good, Season 2 is going to mess with your mind so you have to pay attention and sometimes figure things out yourself but yeah, it is good, not perfect but nothing ever is.

Just now, ithuriel said:

Season 1 is slow but  really good, Season 2 is going to mess with your mind so you have to pay attention and sometimes figure things out yourself but yeah, it is good, not perfect but nothing ever is.

i have seen season 1 and i did really enjoy it. I love Anthony Hopkins, but i assume he wont be in S2. I do like to binge watch on shows, especially the ones that always seem to end with and OMFG moment and make you wait a week to see the outcome. 

1 minute ago, Suzie the Fox said:

i have seen season 1 and i did really enjoy it. I love Anthony Hopkins, but i assume he wont be in S2. I do like to binge watch on shows, especially the ones that always seem to end with and OMFG moment and make you wait a week to see the outcome. 

Well, enjoy and it will throw you out a fair few times :) not saying anything else.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Stath Lets Flats is on channel 4 tonight, Jamie Demetriou is brilliant and the short he did a few years ago that lead to the series is great. 

seen the ads for this and looking forward to it. I find his sister quite hot as well :unsure:

1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I know exactly what you mean mate, strange one isn't it? 

not a usual choice.

They were on Sunday Brunch a few days ago obviously doing promotion for the new show.

After talking their comedy backgrounds and making a sitcom, plying years of hard work in finally getting a show published, Simon Rimmer goes to Natasha, 'it's not really a proper job is it' lollol. She did not take kindly to it.

Just discovered "Under The Dome" on Amazon prime. Absolutely brilliant TV show based on the Stephen King novel of the same name (also reminds me of The Simpsons Movie). Anyone else watched this? 

I've pretty much binged the whole first series today

Edited by TiffToff88

6 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Just discovered "Under The Dome" on Amazon prime. Absolutely brilliant TV show based on the Stephen King novel of the same name (also reminds me of The Simpsons Movie). Anyone else watched this? 

I watched the first two series, got a bit fed up in series 3 and stopped watching.

10 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

It is bit cheesy at times but it is a great time filler and got me through the summer volunteering in Kenya.  I watched the first episode with my Kenyan counterpart as part of my effort to bond with him,  when we saw the cow being sliced in two by the dome,  we laughed our heads off which was a bit of bonding moment.   Watched all of the seasons together afterwards so I got fond memories of the series.   Red is fit BTW :wub:

utd_35x7_panel4_cmyk_wbctdswp2006grd3_v4

Edited by The Blur

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I watched the first series of This Country based on what I'd read on here and found it funny in parts, enjoyed it but it didn't make me howl - but the second series is ****ing brilliant.

I ERD YOU BIN AVIN DABBLE DINNERS

You're just like yer father, snufflin' for slops!!

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
1 hour ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

I watched the first series of This Country based on what I'd read on here and found it funny in parts, enjoyed it but it didn't make me howl - but the second series is ****ing brilliant.

I ERD YOU BIN AVIN DABBLE DINNERS

I found the first series a hard watch until the celebration scene at the start of the final episode. I was in pieces by the end of that.

51 minutes ago, ithuriel said:

Japandemonium on ITV, been done before but its just clips from Japanese shows that torture their contestants kind of thing, the presenter has no charisma in his voice though.

No show will ever do it better than MXC (Takeshi's Castle with US commentators with a twist):

NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Carl the Llama said:

No show will ever do it better than MXC (Takeshi's Castle with US commentators with a twist):

NOT FOR THE EASILY OFFENDED

The woman on about 6 1/2    minuteslol

Edited by ithuriel