Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

Well, a number of story threads are converging but next week looks to be very interesting in Westworld.

Musashi in the sword fight was awesome, the three Japanese took me a little time to place all of them, Musashi was from the Last Samurai, Akane was the co pilot in Pacific Rim and the Dragon was Yukio from the Wolverine

On 16/05/2018 at 13:28, Facecloth said:

Anyone watched Safe, on Netflix? I've got three episodes to go, really enjoying it.

On 19/05/2018 at 01:43, urban.spaceman said:

Really enjoyed Safe on Netflix

Started watching it today. 

Overall its keeping me interested. There's a fair bit of intrigue about the storyline and the characters. I like the way there's a different twist about each character or plot as each episode goes on. 

very random when a all of a sudden there's the black woman holding jenny hostage though. Where did that come from?

On the plus side, I'm enjoying seeing more of Amy-Leigh Hickman (Sia) :D

• Like 1

On 26/05/2018 at 06:52, foxfanazer said:

Evil Genius on Netflix. A bizarre but brilliant documentary about a strange bank heist is America. 4 episodes and a must watch

yeah this was dope. was like wtf the whole way through and still a bit wtf at the end. 

enjoyed a lot. 

Well, Westworld this week was just an all out bloodbath, if they somehow find a way to do a season 3 it will be shy a fair few characters, unless they totally pull the rug out from under everyone.

EAs video on Ep.7

Edited by ithuriel

I’m watching money heist and it is one of the best things I have ever watched. Only issue is that it is initially in Spanish and it dubbed over. Once you get over that though it’s cool, the actual plot is wicked. 

Will watch evil genius when I’ve finished this.

1 hour ago, MC Prussian said:

Going back to the X-Files again. Can't stop it. Some of the best writing out there, the atmosphere, Mark Snow's score. And of course, Gillian Anderson.

gillianlede.jpg

She really has improved with age, quite dumpy in the early series, always enjoyed The X Files, overall a high quality show with only a couple of lame episodes per series.

They announced there would be spinoffs over a year ago. But now they've officially ordered the first pilot for one. Seems it's going to be about the battle between the first White Walkers, The Children Of The Forest and the First Men. With the building of The Wall possibly in there too. 

Being written by George RR Martin and Jane Goldman. She'll be the showrunner too. 

On 26/05/2018 at 06:52, foxfanazer said:

Evil Genius on Netflix. A bizarre but brilliant documentary about a strange bank heist is America. 4 episodes and a must watch

Yeah, this was a great documentary. Started watching the first episode, and ended up watching the entire thing in one go. Everything was so compelling and weird that you just needed to find out what happened next. Absolutely fascinating stuff.