Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

11 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

So I have finally started watching Game of Thrones. Never been bothered about watching it but pressure from practically everyone I know have made me crumble lol.

Took me about 30 hours to get through season 1. Seeing as I have 2 kids that's not bad going lol. Currently on episode 3 of season 2 so looking forward to things happening. Joffrey is a right little c*** lol 

You have so much awesomeness ahead of you. I am so ****ing jealous that you get to discover it - I wish I could erase my memory and start again. Keep us posted!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

24 hours in police custody was absolutely grim tonight. I wonder how much all of this knife crime stuff is just the media latching on to something but it’s horrible to watch.

For where I live/work, it really is a serious thing. And frightening at times.

39 minutes ago, StanSP said:

For where I live/work, it really is a serious thing. And frightening at times.

Sad to hear. That program shows that by carrying a knife you make yourself a target and if you have no intention of using it you are ****ed.

Glad I was never in a situation at that age where I thought it was necessary, I’ve done some stupid shit as a kid but been lucky with where I grew up I guess.

7 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Sad to hear. That program shows that by carrying a knife you make yourself a target and if you have no intention of using it you are ****ed.

Glad I was never in a situation at that age where I thought it was necessary, I’ve done some stupid shit as a kid but been lucky with where I grew up I guess.

Yep. I'm not sold on those that use the excuse of 'I have it for protection'. Bit backwards when if someone knows you have a knife, or potentially carrying one, then you immediately make yourself at risk of being in more danger as opposed to being more protected.

If you like Afterlife.... good news...

Ricky GervaisVerified account @rickygervais inutes ago

Thanks again for all the love for #AfterLife. I have never had a reaction like this. The reviews have been great but the response from viewers has been ****ing amazing. And that means so much more to me. You are the best fans in the world. Oh, and I've started writing series 2.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Thanks again for all the love for #AfterLife. I have never had a reaction like this. The reviews have been great but the response from viewers has been ****ing amazing. And that means so much more to me. You are the best fans in the world. Oh, and I've started writing series 2.

Nope. Loved the show, but its definitely a one series show. Its Tony's journey, I'm not sure what we need to see now?

• Like 1

On ‎25‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 20:59, urban.spaceman said:

You have so much awesomeness ahead of you. I am so ****ing jealous that you get to discover it - I wish I could erase my memory and start again. Keep us posted!

Finished season 2. Love Tyrion what a character. The wildfire to blow up loads of Stannis's boats was a touch of class. Looking forward to seeing how his character develops in season 3.

I also get a feeling that Arya will play a huge part throughout the whole show. Then again my father in law tells me that characters die left right and centre so I'm looking forward to the first moment when I think no way how is he/she dead lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ozleicester said:

47 minutes ago, Facecloth said:

Nope. Loved the show, but its definitely a one series show. Its Tony's journey, I'm not sure what we need to see now?

Agree with Facecloth. It’s perfect all by itself. No need for more. That said I will definitely watch it. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Finished season 2. Love Tyrion what a character. The wildfire to blow up loads of Stannis's boats was a touch of class. Looking forward to seeing how his character develops in season 3.

I also get a feeling that Arya will play a huge part throughout the whole show. Then again my father in law tells me that characters die left right and centre so I'm looking forward to the first moment when I think no way how is he/she dead lol 

The internet is dark and full of spoilers, just be careful where you tread. I don’t want to spoil anything so I won’t comment on any character deaths....

3 hours ago, Facecloth said:

2 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

Agree with Facecloth. It’s perfect all by itself. No need for more. That said I will definitely watch it. 

Agreed on both counts. 

Didn't think there'd be opportunity for a season 2. Seemed to have everything wrapped up in the first series.

Will give it a watch but I'm already cautious about it!

Yeah as others have said I'm very intrigued to see how he does a 2nd series of Afterlife, surely his wife couldn't have made many more of those tapes? I'm not complaining however, as I'm sure it'll be enjoyable anyway.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, urban.spaceman said:

The internet is dark and full of spoilers, just be careful where you tread. I don’t want to spoil anything so I won’t comment on any character deaths....

:o what has just happened. End of season 3 episode 8 and I’m shocked

• Haha 1

On 27/03/2019 at 12:49, kingcarr21 said:

I don't think this will spoil anything, but has he confessed his crimes to Lysa in the Vale yet? Watching that scene on youtube years ago was what convinced me to start watching it lol

7 minutes ago, TiffToff88 said:

I don't think this will spoil anything, but has he confessed his crimes to Lysa in the Vale yet? Watching that scene on youtube years ago was what convinced me to start watching it lol

Haha yea was in season 1. Did make me chuckle ?

20 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

Been coasting through Brooklyn Nine Nine, but only just realised that I haven't laughed since about 2 series ago.

Loved it right up to the end of series 5. It got cancelled, I moaned, NBC brought it back and I was happy, but series 6 is struggling imo.