Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

9 hours ago, Stadt said:

Started watching The Sopranos, I’m really enjoying it but feel like it’s for a lot more to come 

To answer the question you didn't ask, no, Livia doesn't get any less annoying. 

Wait til you meet Janice. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Finnegan said:

To answer the question you didn't ask, no, Livia doesn't get any less annoying. 

Wait til you meet Janice. 

I’m not exactly sure of everybody’s names yet. Is Livia the one played by Neil Warnock?

Carm is the original Skylar White. You're watching a series largely from her husband's perspective so the fact we often see her as irritating or an inconvenience is a credit to the show's creators because we're getting swept up in to sympathising with someone truly awful. 

When you check yourself and think about it, she's nearly always in the right. 

11 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

Carm is the original Skylar White. You're watching a series largely from her husband's perspective so the fact we often see her as irritating or an inconvenience is a credit to the show's creators because we're getting swept up in to sympathising with someone truly awful. 

When you check yourself and think about it, she's nearly always in the right. 

I did think this yesterday to some extent but I mean she’s got an irritating face and voice. She’s a nob to Artie’s wife as well  

2 minutes ago, Stadt said:

I did think this yesterday to some extent but I mean she’s got an irritating face and voice. She’s a nob to Artie’s wife as well  

She definitely has her flaws but she grows slowly throughout. She's nearly always morally in the right. 

Artie's wife is another one. Morally, she's nearly always right but she's painted horribly. Again, you're seeing the world largely through the perspective of the men in the show. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingcarr21 said:

Started watching the new show Manifest. About a plane that takes off from Jamaica and when it lands in the USA it is 5 years later and all on board were presumed dead. 3 episodes in and it seems decent.

Anyone else watching it?

Whats this on mate?

Just now, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

Yes about 6 more seasons ? 

Still my favourite show, only a couple of dud episodes through its whole run, enjoy!

Literally, as I typed out that post it cuts to the FBI (?) office 

4 hours ago, kingcarr21 said:

Started watching the new show Manifest. About a plane that takes off from Jamaica and when it lands in the USA it is 5 years later and all on board were presumed dead. 3 episodes in and it seems decent.

Anyone else watching it?

I’ve watched all of them apart from the latest ones. I’ve enjoyed it but no idea where they’re going to go with it but il keep watching lol

14 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I’ve watched all of them apart from the latest ones. I’ve enjoyed it but no idea where they’re going to go with it but il keep watching lol

I think that's why im intrigued by it. I genuinely have no idea how it happened and I cant fathom a sensible guess lol