Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

31 minutes ago, rico said:

I guessed Glen Hoddle was Grandfather Clock after i saw the Swindon postcode

Mo Gilligan spotted that and then guessed Lee Dixon based on it, who I don't think has any Swindon connection.

• Haha 1

You is back in April. Not quite sure where they’re going with that considering the ending to the second series tied it all up quite nicely. I know the ending opened up a new avenue for series 3 but it seemed very “the same”, type of concept. 

On 16/01/2021 at 06:53, FOXYTALK said:

Night Stalker on Netflix. Definitely worth a watch. Binged all 4x one after the other. 

He was one fvcked up individual. Was a good watch I thought, as most of these Netflix serial killer mini series are.

• Haha 1

Said it before and it's on BBC iPlayer: Whitehouse and Mortimer Gone Fishing. I was feeling really down a few days ago but I watched a few episodes and was lifted in spirit and soul. It's magnificent even if you don't like fishing. The scenic filming is wonderful.

Also on BBC, The Perfect Planet. Simply stunning.

• Like 2

Seen clips of Brooklyn Nine Nine on Facebook and always made me laugh. So started watching it on Netflix. On Season 2 now. Quite funny. Remind me of a real life version of Archer.

Took a couple of episodes to realize the actor who plays Jake Peralta is the guy from The Lonely Island. 

'It's my Dick in a Box' lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Seen clips of Brooklyn Nine Nine on Facebook and always made me laugh. So started watching it on Netflix. On Season 2 now. Quite funny. Remind me of a real life version of Archer.

Took a couple of episodes to realize the actor who plays Jake Peralta is the guy from The Lonely Island. 

'It's my Dick in a Box' lol 

Love Brooklyn Nine Nine. It weakens a little in season 6  but 7 it picks up again.

Only thing I didn't like was the Gina character.

Abandoned The Serpert before i finished it. Mainly becuase I started Babylon Berlin and it's far far better. (Its a subtitle one but very worth it, recognise a couple of actors from 'Dark' in it-which is also brilliant)

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Facecloth said:

Love Brooklyn Nine Nine. It weakens a little in season 6  but 7 it picks up again.

Only thing I didn't like was the Gina character.

20 hours ago, The Bear said:

Same. Couldn't stand her. 

I don't mind Gina. Scully and Hitchcock I don't really see the point of. Don't find them funny at all.

4 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

I don't mind Gina. Scully and Hitchcock I don't really see the point of. Don't find them funny at all.

Just now, The Bear said:

I love those two, but then again I have a daft sense of humour. 

Scilly is definitely a better character than Hitchcock, but they are both funny and I like them both.

On 16/01/2021 at 19:45, Webbo said:

The Masked Singer. Viking is Morten Harket? 

My life has also reached the point where a Saturday night includes watching the Masked Singer, thankful for our late kick off to take me away.

As for the Viking, I'm fairly certain that that it's Mika - just based on the Dial M for Murder clue which starred Grace Kelly and was the name of Mika's debut song.  

I got Hoddle after the Swindon Post Code and reference to having 'faith'. Surprised that the judges didn't quiz him more on that side of things:ph34r:.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, David Guiza said:

My life has also reached the point where a Saturday night includes watching the Masked Singer, thankful for our late kick off to take me away.

As for the Viking, I'm fairly certain that that it's Mika - just based on the Dial M for Murder clue which starred Grace Kelly and was the name of Mika's debut song.  

I got Hoddle after the Swindon Post Code and reference to having 'faith'. Surprised that the judges didn't quiz him more on that side of things:ph34r:.

That's good thinking, you might be right. I just thought it sounded like Morten Harket and with him being Norwegian, the costume fitted.

• Like 1

On 16/01/2021 at 18:44, ttfn said:

Fvcking hell, that's awful. Absolutely cringeworthy. Takes you completely out of the narrative.

This director must be dying a bit inside. Sacrificing your artistic integrity and pretty much ruining the entire scene to begrudgingly shooting two ugly-ass cars for product placement.

What on earth were both Ford and the production company thinking?