Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

7 minutes ago, ozleicester said:

Binged 2 seasons of Detectorists, excellent show.

The british really know how to write characters that are real.

We loved it ...  one of those where if you read the script you’d wonder ...   how the hell could this be good.   

• Like 2

Finished S2 of the wire. Slow burner but really picks up with the final few episodes. Nick Sobotka looks really Greek which threw me for quite a few episodes.

@FinneganJames Ransome plays the same character pretty much in Geberation Kill as well lol 

• Like 1

On 30/01/2021 at 21:13, Countryfox said:

How can you watch that tripe ..   what next ..   The Masked Electrician ..  ooooh the way he/she put that fuse in seemed just like that Z list woman off Celebrity Love Barge ..   codswallop ..  

44926AEE-A284-45FA-85D5-4E0645E0C700.jpeg

Edited by Manini
  • Haha 2

17 hours ago, oakman said:

Currently watching the Lance Armstrong documentary ‘Lance’ on iPlayer. Can highly recommend, very good so far but he’s a seriously unrepentant piece of sh*t.

Think thats why I couldnt watch it (although I want to) , he doesnt seem to have any remorse and it would just make me angry.

Would recommend Zoe's Amazing Playlist if it's available in the UK. A bit of a Glee / Pitch Perfect crossover (which makes it sound terrible!) but it is just so clever how they can blend well known songs into a modern context. Easy to smash through.

I guess it also has shades of Moulin Rouge about it which is also brilliant.

On 02/05/2019 at 14:41, Voll Blau said:

Great series. I've just finished Deutschland 86, which was a bit of a slow burner as a lot of the characters from the original were in places I didn't really expect them to be. Found it just as thrilling in the end though and can't wait for the final '89 installment in the trilogy now.

89 comes out end of this month...

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/feb/03/deutschland-89-stasi-horror-spy-trilogy

• Like 1