Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I don't even know who Ne Yo is so I'd have never of guessed him lol

I know the name, but couldn't tell you anything about or what he sounds like. Plus I'd kinda assumed there'd be no Americans (apart from ones based here) due to the pandemic.

4 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I really like Joss Stone but I didn't recognise her voice. She's a terrific singer though. 

Sheridan Smith should take it as a compliment most of the country has been convinced its her from week 1.

1 hour ago, BKLFox said:

Did I dream it last night or was there an advert saying The Walking Dead S11 starts 1st March, anyone confirm as quite looking forward to seeing how they wrap it all up.

I’m watching it again, well I only got to series 3 before (I think) really enjoying it.

They’re definitely not afraid of killing off the cast 😳 

On 17/02/2021 at 19:42, Mark 'expert' Lawrenson said:

I’m watching it again, well I only got to series 3 before (I think) really enjoying it.

They’re definitely not afraid of killing off the cast 😳 

I missed it when it 1st came out back 2010 then never bothered until I saw all 10 series were on demand in 2019. I then belt feed in about a month, I think there was a time limit, so 3 or 4 per night (did the same with GoT)

As some have said previously not every series was a winner but on the whole really enjoyed it and need another fix so I hope S11 does start soon, what I can gather there will be 2 lots 12 this year and next.

I haven’t watched the spin off ‘Fear the Walking Dead’ as I’d had my fill of 🧟‍♂️ 🧟‍♀️ att not sure if that’s worth a watch.

Edit: 1st March will be the start of 6 extra episodes of S10 so episodes 17-22

Edited by BKLFox
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Finally bit the bullet after countless people recommending it to me and started It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Really enjoyed the first 6 episodes but can't imagine how they keep it entertaining over 14 seasons or whatever it is

It has a few dips along the way but its largely very entertaining throughout, gets a lot better after season 1 as well. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

Finally bit the bullet after countless people recommending it to me and started It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Really enjoyed the first 6 episodes but can't imagine how they keep it entertaining over 14 seasons or whatever it is

When it's good it's brilliant but when it's bad my is it atrocious....lots more of the former than the latter though tbf, except the last season which is pretty much unremitting crap from start to finish. 

• Like 1

'See' on Apple TV.

Set a few hundred years after a virus killed most of the population and leaves everyone blind. Those that can see are hated and hunted. Jason Mamoa is the chief of a village and must protect twin babies who can see, from a local queen who wants them dead.

Really enjoyed this. Might not be everyone's cup of tea because there's a lot of daftness, but I found it quite inventive and immersive at times. Looking forward to the next series.