Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Premier League 2012/13

Notice Matt is quiet tonight,

Wow! what a game and first half it was really tight. I've noticed Sky Sports fail to give any credit to Villa.

Apart from praising Vlaar's goal, the second goal, Benteke's performance, the crowd noise?

They belong in the Championship. They can't even get fans to follow them to Wembley. Tiny, tiny club.

Fans don't define the size of a club. In addition to the fact that Wigan is generally a rugby town, and they are situation in a difficult part of the Country (clubs around them include Manchester United, Manchester City, Blackburn, Bolton and maybe even Liverpool and Everton).

No team 'belongs' in any league. They are in the top flight for a reason, just like we are in the second tier for a reason.

I think Villa only need three points to survive now, I hope Wigan go down waste of space with no fans, every game the ground is always half empty. Though I wouldn't mind seeing the toon come down. If Wigan come down I can't see them bouncing back up, same for QPR even with Redknapp in charge i think it will take them longer for a premier league return.

Just hearing what you want to hear.

Anyway were Sunderland were crap. Villa are where they are because they haven't really got 6-1 wins in them. A team has to play pretty badly for Villa to demolish them 6-1.

A team has to play pretty badly for Villa to win generally.

Word on the tweet (geddit?) is that Liverpool are going to "turn down" their Europa League fair play place should they get it (which is looking pretty likely) because, basically, they can't be arsed.

Next in the Fair Play League who hasn't already qualified for Europe is Southampton, just ahead of Fulham. Think there's literally like one yellow card in it. So we could be seeing Southampton and Wigan in the Europa League next year.

Guest MattP

Word on the tweet (geddit?) is that Liverpool are going to "turn down" their Europa League fair play place should they get it (which is looking pretty likely) because, basically, they can't be arsed.

Next in the Fair Play League who hasn't already qualified for Europe is Southampton, just ahead of Fulham. Think there's literally like one yellow card in it. So we could be seeing Southampton and Wigan in the Europa League next year.

Wouldn't it has been nice if they had turned it down for saying 'we don't really deserve it' after the conduct of certain players this year? :ph34r:

I can kind of see where they're coming from though, Rodgers wants to get into Europe on merit and make it something to actually strive for and use as an incentive, instead of arbitrarily just playing in it. That and the qualifying rounds clash with a lucrative Australasian pre-season tour :ph34r:

England is 4th on the Fair Play standings anyway, so doubt it would become available.

In truth I would be glad to decline the offer, we don't want to be starting our season in July, yeah the first few qualifying rounds will be glorified friendlies but Liverpool will be playing competively from July to May. Sod that.

So glad I wasn't around on here when Suarez did his disgusting act but like I've always said on here a lot of you have such short memories when it comes to things. Still he's got what he deserves a ban from Football, 10 games to me was harsh but he has to get on with that now. Sturridge has another 9 games to prove why he should be the striker.

So who do people think will go down now?

Either Wigan or Newcastle! i think still, there fighting and i can see them beating Swansea, but I don't think they'll beat Arsenal and i think Wigan and Villa will end in a draw. Leaving them with four points on 39.

Newcastle will probably hammer QPR but at Home to Arsenal i can see them being thrashed again, so leaving them with 40 points? will that be enough.

Can't rule out Southampton either!

If Gareth Bale had a half decent haircut and didn't lash out that stupid fúcking heart celebration at every opportunity I reckon I'd enjoy his football more. 

If Gareth Bale had a half decent haircut and didn't lash out that stupid fúcking heart celebration at every opportunity I reckon I'd enjoy his football more.

Haha probably the reason I don't like him as a footballer too.

Shit hair

Shit celebs

Shit face

Talented cvnt

.... yet you like Ronaldo?

Was gonna say, he basically calls out Bale for being a fancy Dan and idolises Ronaldo.

A bit like for refusing to vote for UKIP because you're think they're racists and then joining the EDL.

Archived